Smoker Oven, Single Deck, 120 lb Capacity, Simple Control, Electric
With this 1000-SK/II Single Compartment Low Temperature Smoker Oven from Alto-Shaam you can expand your menu without added sodium, fats or sugars. Alto-Shaam Smokers use real wood chips for authentic smoke flavor and allow you to set the intensity of the smoke flavor to your precise specifications. This smoker can use hot or cold smoke, allowing you to cook, smoke and hold cheese, seafood, vegetables, fruits and more in one convenient oven.
Alto-Shaam Smokers employ their unique Halo Heat technology, gentle radiant heat that naturally tenderizes proteins and preserves foods' natural flavors and colors for better tasting, beautifully presented food. Not only does smoking food yourself with an Alto-Shaam Smoker produce unique, beautiful and great tasting menu items, but it is also cheaper than purchasing pre-smoked foods.
This 1000-SK/II Single Compartment Low Temperature Smoker Oven from Alto-Shaam accommodates seven (7) full size sheet pans or three (3) full size pans on optional wire shelves (sold separately). Offer colorful, flavorful smoked foods to your restaurant guests with this Alto-Shaam Smoker Oven.
|Ext. Length||22-5/8 Inches|
|Ext. Depth||31-1/2 Inches|
|Ext. Height||40-5/16 Inches|
|Stock||Factory Stock Item|
|Lead Time||2 to 3 Weeks|
|Certifications||NSF, cULus, CE|
|Number of Ovens||1|
|Temperature Range||cook temperature knob, 200° to 325°F / hold temperature knob, 60° to 205°F|
|Warranty||One year standard warranty. Lifetime warranty on all Cook and Hold heating elements.|
This item ships in 2 to 3 Weeks.
Features & Benefits
- Precision flavor control and versatile smoke temperatures allow for endless opportunities to expand your menu
- Halo Heat technology uses radiant heat to retain foods’ natural moisture, color and flavor
- Smokes with real wood chips, not pressure cooking nor artificial smoke flavor
- Select from mild, medium, or heavy smoke flavor
- One (1) oven compartments
- Equipped with two (2) stainless steel side racks with eleven (11) pan positions spaced on 1-3/8" centers, two (2) stainless steel wire shelves, one (1) stainless steel Rib Rack, and a removable stainless steel drip pan with drain and wood chip container
- One (1) sample bag of each cherry, hickory, apple and maple wood chips
- Includes one (1) set of 3-1/2" casters - two rigid and two swivel with brakes
- Controls/displays include one (1) ON/OFF power switch, cook temperature knob, hold temperature knob, digital display, up/down arrows to set cook and hold time, 60-minute smoking timer, indicator lights
- Cook temperature range of 200F to 325F, hold temperature range of 60F to 205F