Mobile Holding Cabinet, Single Door, (40) Full Size Pans, Electric
The Alto-Shaam 20-20MW CombiMate Companion Heated Holding Cabinet uses Halo Heat to provide a better appearance, taste and longer holding life. The holding capability of Halo Heat preserves as much of the food product's natural moisture as possible without fans or harsh heating elements by using gentle radiant heat. Food's natural flavors and colors are preserved because it isn't washed out by water or heating elements and the consistent heat of Halo Heat avoids dramatic swings in temperature and humidity. Halo Heat means lower energy and water consumption, better quality food and minimized labor commitment.
Alto-Shaam's CombiMate Companion Warmers work seamlessly with roll-in Combitherm racks and trolleys (sold separately) to keep food hot and fresh with Halo Heat. This Heated Holding Cabinet allows Alto-Shaam pan or plate carts (sold separately) to be rolled directly into the warmer cavity for advanced staging of ready-to-serve food up to two hours before service time.
The 20-20MW Mobile Companion Holding Cabinet accommodates up to forty (40) full-size pans. This CombiMate is supported by four (4) heavy duty casters and features push/pull handles and an exterior bumper for superior mobile heated holding capabilities. Add the Alto-Shaam 20-20MW to your banqueting system and provide hot, moist, and fresh high quality meals to your guests.
|Ext. Depth||41-9/16 Inches|
|Ext. Height||73-5/8 Inches|
|Ext. Length||35 Inches|
|Stock||Factory Stock Item|
|Lead Time||2 to 3 Weeks|
|Certifications||cULus, CE, Classified UL EPH|
|Temperature Range||range of 60° to 205°F|
This item ships in 2 to 3 Weeks.
Features & Benefits
- Halo Heat technology uses radiant heat instead of water or heating elements to gently warm food and retain natural moisture, color and flavor
- Uses one-third to one-half the energy of conventional holding equipment
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Controls and displays include ON/OFF power switch, temperature up and down arrow keys, heat indicator light, temperature display key and digital display
- One door with heavy duty rotary handle with standard left-hand hinging
- 60F to 200F temperature range
- Four (4) heavy duty casters, two rigid and two swivel with brake alone with push/pull handles and exterior bumper