Slo Cook and Hold Oven, 40 lb. Capacity, Simple Control, Electric
The Alto-Shaam 500-TH/II Low Temperature Electronic Cook & Hold Oven is perfect for kitchens with tight space restrictions and allows for cooking by time with its simple controls. Halo Heat technology, powered by unique thermal cabling, is the heart of this Cook & Hold. The oven cavity is surrounded by gentle, precise heat to evenly cook your food. Halo Heat provides a better food appearance, taste and longer holding life, preserving as much of the food product's natural moisture, flavor and color as possible without fans or harsh heating elements.
The 500-TH/II Low Temperature Cook and Hold Oven can accommodate up to 40 pounds and 4 full size pans. Alto-Shaam's 500-TH/II Cook & Hold Oven will provide the highest quality product every time.
|Ext. Length||18-1/8 Inches|
|Ext. Depth||26-1/2 Inches|
|Ext. Height||33-1/2 Inches|
|Stock||Factory Stock Item|
|Lead Time||2 to 3 Weeks|
|Certifications||NSF, cULus, CE|
|Number of Ovens||1|
|Warranty||One year standard warranty. Lifetime warranty on all Cook and Hold heating elements.|
This item ships in 2 to 3 Weeks.
Features & Benefits
- Halo Heat tenderizes even the toughest cuts of meat by activating their natural enzymes and significant moisture retention results in a longer holding life and extra servings from each item prepared
- Simple no-fuss cooking - programmable menu buttons and probe cooking require minimal operation time and fuss
- Cook, roast, re-heat and hold all in the same cabinet
- Simple manual controls for a straightforward approach to time and temperature settings
- Two (2) stainless steel side racks with eleven (11) pan positions on 1-3/8" centers, three (3) stainless steel wire shelves, and one (1) stainless steel drip pan with drain, one (1) external drip tray
- One (1) set of 3-1/2" casters - 2 rigid and 2 swivel with brake
- Simple controls consist ON/OFF power switch, cook temperature knob, hold temperature knob, digital display, up/down arrows to set cook and hold time, indicator lights