Low Temperature Holding Cabinet, (10) Full Size Pans, Electric
The Alto-Shaam 750-S Low Temp Holding Cabinet uses Halo Heat to provide a better appearance, taste and longer holding life. The holding capability of Halo Heat preserves as much of the food product's natural moisture as possible without fans or harsh heating elements by using gentle radiant heat. Food's natural flavors and colors are preserved because it isn't washed out by water or heating elements and the consistent heat of Halo Heat avoids dramatic swings in temperature and humidity. Halo Heat means lower energy and water consumption, better quality food and minimized labor commitment.
A mainstay in high volume foodservice operations, Alto-Shaam's Heated Holding Cabinets maintain precise food temperatures within a closed environment. The 750-S Single Compartment Low Temp Holding Cabinet accepts both full size sheet or steam pans and can be placed on low profile casters for placement beneath a 32 inch counter surface.
The Alto-Shaam 750-S Low Temp Mobile Holding Cabinet accommodates up to ten (10) 12" x 20" pans. Bring the 750-S Halo Heat Low Temp Holding Cabinet to your foodservice operation to keep hot food items moist, flavorful and conveniently within reach.
|Ext. Depth||31-3/8 Inches|
|Ext. Height||33-9/16 Inches|
|Ext. Length||25-5/8 Inches|
|Stock||Factory Stock Item|
|Lead Time||2 to 3 Weeks|
|Certifications||cULus, CE, Classified UL EPH|
This item ships in 2 to 3 Weeks.
Features & Benefits
- Halo Heat technology uses radiant heat instead of water or heating elements to gently warm food and retain natural moisture, color and flavor
- Product moisture is retained without adding water
- Digital control senses temperature drops faster for super-fast heat recovery
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Door venting to hold crispy foods better
- Controls and displays include ON/OFF power switch, temperature up and down arrow keys, heat indicator light, temperature display key and digital display
- 60F to 200F temperature range
- Two (2) chrome plated side racks with eleven (11) pan positions spaced at 1-3/8" centers, three (3) come plated wire shelves and one (1) set of 3-1/2" heavy duty casters (2 rigid and 2 swivel with brake)