Santa Clause is coming to town...
Impress Santa and your family this holiday season with the perfect holiday spritz cookies! From candy cane shapes to snowflakes, you are sure to wow your guests. The Kuhn Rikon
cookie press makes baking like a pro a cinch!
This fun set is great for all ages! With the Kuhn Rikon Cookie Press, the possibilities are endless. It has 14 different cookie design plates, 6 decorating tips and the dough press. This set comes in a box to keep your supplies organized and to make storage easy.
Have fun with it and see how creative you really are!
We found a great recipe for spritz cookies over at food.com
Products from Mission that you'll need to make it happen: Kuhn Rikon Cookie Press, Small mixing bowl, Large mixing Bowl
- 2 1/2 c flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 c butter, softened
- 3/4 c sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp almond extract
- colored decorating sugar
Click here to buy your own Kuhn Rikon Cookie Press
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine flour and salt.
- In a large bowl, cream butter; gradually add sugar.
- Blend in egg and almond extract; beat well.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the creamed mixture.
- Press dough through cookie press onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with colored decorating sugar.
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.