One of the biggest time savers in any kitchen large or small is a food processor. These powerhouses are known and respected across the industry for their extreme time and labor saving capabilities and consistent results. Robot Coupe has made a name for itself in the foodservice industry by manufacturing food processors that exude quality and reliability while delivering great returns on your investment. Perhaps the most popular of their machines is the R2N. Here's everything you need to know about this time-saving unit:
- Two In One: The R2N food processor comes with both a 3 quart cutter bowl and a continuous feed vegetable preparation attachment, each designed to fit on one single motor base. The design team at Robot Coupe recognized the importance of maximizing the different preparations common to most foodservice businesses and accomplishing those preparations with one unit. So when you purchase an R2N Food Processor, you're essentially getting two units in one: a bowl unit and a continuous feed unit.
- Ergonomics: There are a number of ergonomic attributes on the R2N that make operation easier and more convenient for the end user. For instance, the polycarbonate cutting bowl has a lid designed to quickly add additional ingredients and/or liquids while processing.
- Precision: The Robot Coupe R2N has a pulse function/button on the front of the unit that will deliver that extra control and precision-driven performance that you expect from your foodservice equipment.
- Versatility: Chopping, grinding, kneading, mixing, pureeing.... these are just a few tasks that can be quickly tackled with a Robot Coupe food processor. The R2N comes standard with a patented stainless steel "S" blade and 2 discs, a 4 mm slicer and a 2 mm grater, which will cover a large range of preparation tasks. However, there are also many add-ons that will make your unit more versatile and will offer different cutting capabilities for your menu demands. (See #9)
- Time-Saver: Did you know that in under two minutes this food processor can whip up a homemade bowl of mayonnaise, a steak tartare, or a fruit compote (to name a few)? The investment will pay for itself thanks to the sheer speed in which it gets work done day after day
- Sturdiness: The R2N food processor is equipped with a heavy-duty industrial induction motor that is engineered for durability and reliability in rigorous commercial applications. The direct-driven motor is also built on ball bearings for silent operation without vibration, and because there are no belts or brushes, maintenance is minimal! So whether you're preparing ten meals a day or hundreds, Robot Coupe food processors will get the job done.
- Space-Saving: The R2N features a slim, compact design that is invaluable for commercial kitchens, which are notoriously short on space. At just over 8 inches wide, the R2N will fit just about anywhere on your countertop, without sacrificing any additional space.
- Applications: Robot Coupe's ubiquity to the foodservice market is testament to its quality and proven success in the workplace. Commercial kitchens everywhere, from schools, to hospitals, catering businesses, and restaurants large and small, trust Robot Coupe to deliver high performances and consistent results, while helping to streamline the daily operations, thereby saving time.
- Additional Options: In addition to the two discs that come standard with your R2N purchase, there are over 20 discs that can be purchased additionally to add to the range of cuts and techniques out there. There are also two different blades that can be purchased including a coarse serrated "S" blade, used to knead and grind, and a fine serrated "S" blade, which is used to chop fine, leafy produce. Finally, there are also different bowl types available for you, including a clear polycarbonate, a grey polycarbonate and a stainless steel option.
- ETL & UL LISTED: This Robot Coupe food processor is ETL and UL listed meaning it has met the rigorous safety specifications set by two of the industry's largest and most respected certifying and testing agencies.
Invest in a machine that has transformed the foodservice industry and saved operators significant time and money over the years. Should you have any questions or if you simply want to learn more, please call us at 1-800-319-0690 from Monday through Friday 8 AM to 6 PM (CST) and let one of our agents help you! Many of our Robot Coupe machines are now also available for financing!