All Guides for Restaurant Equipment and Supplies
Every commercial kitchen, be it a cafeteria, a hospital, a school, a nursing home or a stadium, has a couple of things that it can't operate without. One such thing is flatware: the forks, knives and spoons that allow diners to eat the food created for them. Unfortunately, however, its' lightweight nature makes it highly susceptible to being thrown out unknowingly when plates are being scraped. In fact, did you know that flatware is one of the most frequently re-ordered kitchen items for a restaurant operator? Because these flatware items are tossed out accidentally, costs can grow at unprecedented rates. It's like throwing away money! One of the ways to control this rising cost is to invest in a Silver Saver by the Restaurant Remedy Group. This magnetic probe is designed to grab tossed flatware from the trash. Simply insert it directly into the garbage can and let it do the dirty work for you.
Here are a couple of key things to know:
1. The SilverSaver works perfectly with 18/0 flatware and other 18/0 metal objects like souffle cups and ramekins as it is highly magnetic. For those operators with 18/10 flatware, the SilverSaver may not retract lost flatware quite as easily since the higher nickel content is attributed to lower magnetism.
2. Since the SilverSaver will be swimming in the trash on an hourly basis, cleaning it should be an obvious priority. The manufacturer recommends cleaning it with hot water and a towel every two hours but notes not to expose the magnet to temperature over 176º F in order to keep its strength.
3. The Restaurant Remedy Group has a nifty savings calculator on their site where you can calculate just how much money you can save at your establishment by investing in their product. Depending on the total number of stores and the average cost of flatware per piece in addition to the average number of pieces lost a day, you can configure how much money you will save per day, per month and per year. (Some operators make their money back in just 30 days or less!)
4. There are two SilverSavers available for purchase, both at great, affordable price points. The SilverSaver Ultra is your classic tool complete with a high-powered magnet. The SilverSaver Elite is the same as the SilverSaver Ultra but is is equipped with a magnetic auto release so you can effortlessly remove retrieved silverware by squeezing a trigger.
What do you think? How much flatware do you run through on a weekly, monthly, yearly basis? It might be more than you think! The SilverSaver is designed to troubleshoot these issues and relieve these lost costs by quickly and easily extracting lost items from the depths of the garbage. You can shop for the SuperSaver here and we welcome your calls at 1-800-319-0690 Monday through Friday.
Want to watch the SilverSaver in action? Check out the video here!
Every restaurant and commercial kitchen relies on a powerful cook line that can fulfill its duties and keep up with the rigors of daily use. Every so often a brand comes along that takes this simple principle and exceeds the customer expectation, both aesthetically and functionally. With Garland Restaurant Ranges, your business can achieve just that. A model of durability, style, high performance and versatility, the Garland Restaurant Ranges are a must for the operator looking for unparalleled performance. Here are the 5 points that define its excellence: 1. LARGER COOK TOP = GREATER PRODUCTIVITY With 27 inches of cooktop depth, the Garland Restaurant Range has the largest cooking surface in the industry which means you can do more at any one time. Will hold six 12 inch pots easily! 2. UNIQUE BURNER CONFIGURATION = MORE CONCENTRATED HEAT Garland uses two-piece Starfire Pro Burners which pack 33,000 BTUs of power in a concentrated configuration, giving you the most precise heat and burner efficiency. 3. LARGE, PORCELAIN OVEN = INCREASED COOKING PERFORMANCE & VARIETY As a chef you need the maximum space possible to get your tasks done. With Garland's restaurant ranges, you can benefit from the extra large oven which holds standard full size sheet pans in both directions. More versatility, better user experience. The oven features a fully-lined porcelain interior with a 38,000 BTU cast iron "H" burner that recovers quickly and retains heat for the best temperature management and consistent cooking performance. So whether you are baking, roasting, or something in between, the Garland ovens will provide a "Best In Class" usability for all your cooking demands. 4. ACCESSIBLE GRATES, BURNERS & CRUMB TRAYS = EASY MAINTENANCE As anyone in the restaurant industry can relate, maintenance is a key factor in upholding the integrity of your kitchen equipment. Given the time restraints in a daily working environment, finding equipment that is simple and easy to maintain is paramount and will actually increase the likelihood that maintenance is being adhered to. With Garland's Restaurant Ranges there are a number of factors that simplify maintenance, including the easily-handled, removable split grates, the two-piece burners which are easily accessible and cleaned, pilot lights which are kept outside of the spill zone, therefore minimizing mess, and fully sealed crumb trays which are quickly and simply removable for emptying. 5. CUSTOM CONFIGURATION = GREATER MENU CREATIVITY Whether it's a salamander broiler, a griddle, a raised griddle-broiler, or back guards, Garland manufacturers their ranges to fit your needs and the needs of those who've worked long and hard in this industry. By configuring your range with other equipment, your menu creativity and possibilities are endless, and you can efficiently maximize your workspace on the cook line. Have questions? Please call us at 800-318-0690 Monday through Friday 7 AM to 6:30 PM Central Standard Time and we'd be more than happy to answer your questions! Want to learn more about Garland? This blog details the five key principles of trust behind the Garland has created as a player in the foodservice industry.
The restaurant business is one that requires a great deal of trust; trust in your vision, trust in your kitchen equipment and supplies to work well, and ultimately, trust in the people you work with, like your equipment and supply dealer. Which is why it is a top priority for us at Mission Restaurant Supply to establish this trust with people like you and businesses like yours. We do this by nurturing relationships with the brands that we represent, forging lasting partnerships that allow us to stand behind our products and offer them to you with complete confidence in their construction and performance capabilities. One such brand that the Mission Team has spent a great deal of time working with is Hoshizaki. As one of the world's most revered leaders in commercial refrigeration equipment, Hoshizaki is a brand that we genuinely believe can help your business succeed. Here are a small handful of reasons why you should trust Mission as your dealer for your next Hoshizaki investment.
- For over 20 years, Mission and Hoshizaki have maintained a partnership that continues to flourish, resulting in more businesses that are getting their Hoshizaki right here at Mission.
- Did You Know? Mission Restaurant Supply is the largest distributor of Hoshizaki products in America with a wholesale distributorship in Houston, Texas? We are honored to have the unique opportunity to offer this brand to your business at competitive wholesale prices. Don't see the model you're looking for on our website? Call us at 800-319-0690 today and we will do what we can do get it ordered for you!
- Mission is an authorized service agent for Hoshizaki products. Our licensed service technicians in San Antonio, Austin, McAllen, Fort Worth and Corpus Christi are able to help within the allocated territory should you need maintenance. For those outside of our allocated territories, it should be of comfort to you that Mission is authorized for technical service work on all Hoshizaki. Our team knows the "ins & outs" of this equipment to minimize the headaches for you.
- When you find the Hoshizaki unit you're looking for we will ship it to you for free! That's right: Free Shipping on all Hoshizaki to a commercial address.
- Last but not least, when you are considering a Hoshizaki for your business, our sales team here at Mission Restaurant Supply will be able to help you find the best unit for your needs. Our team prides itself on being well-educated and informed on the latest additions to the line so we can help you get the perfect fit for your refrigeration specifications.
- Patented, Ducted Air Flow Design Permeates Throughout The Cabinet
- Stainless Steel Exterior Is Both Durable + Corrosion Resistant
- Shipped Pre-Installed with 4 Inch Casters for easy Roll-In Installation through Standard Door Openings
- Hoshi Reach In's Have Passed The Most Stringent Tests, Earning Ratings and Certifications Such As ANSI, Energy Star, NSF, UL, and ETL
- 3 Year Parts & Labor Warranty with 5 Years on the Compressor & Condenser
- 2-3/8 Inch Eco-Friendly Foam Insulation Throughout Both The Doors AND The Cabinet Ensures Temperatures Are Efficiently Maintained and Locked In
- ABS-Lined Interior Keeps Temperatures Inside Cool and Prevents Rusting, Denting, And Overall Wear & Tear.
- Ergonomic Doors Are Field Reversible!
- Industrial Shelves Adjustable in 1 Inch Increments For Storage Versatility
- Snap-In Gasket Easily Removed For Simple Cleaning
"Behind every piece of gas cooking equipment is a high quality, code compliant gas connector designed to provide maximum operation, mobility, cleanliness and safety for your equipment and kitchen." - Dormont
In a nut shell, the truth is that a kitchen can't function without safe, flexible gas connections. Outfitting your commercial cooking equipment with the right tools for gas safety starts with one name: Dormont. (To read more about the importance of gas safety, we recommend reading this helpful article.) For over 50 years, Dormont has been manufacturing gas hoses that are designed for the commercial industry and credit is given to them for actually introducing the first moveable-grade gas connector. At the heart of this innovation is the brand's iconic Blue Hose, which is found in many of our gas connection kits. Dormont's Blue Hose is an absolute essential for the foodservice operator looking for the best connector for their gas-powered kitchen equipment. As you can see in the diagram below by Dormont, the Blue Hose is designed to withstand the rigors of commercial use and is engineered to deliver the best safety, sanitation, and efficiency to your venue. The Dormont Blue Hose is a moveable-grade connector meaning that it is designed for strength and with use with equipment that is caster-mounted or subject to mobility. Below is a diagram provided by the brand that showcases the key features and benefits of the Blue Hose:
Other cool tidbits about Dormont Gas Hoses?
- Every Dormont Hose is Made in the USA
- Every Connector is 100% Leak Tested
The team at Mission Restaurant Supply is very excited to now be able to offer you Blendtec Blenders! High quality and stellar performance are two things we always strive to represent with our product offering, and with Blendtec, that is just what you get. Why Choose Blendtec?
- It's USA Engineered, Sourced & Assembled "We're bucking the trend of offshore manufacturing...bringing as much production in house as possible, sourcing materials within the US as well, and employing hundreds of Americans who take great pride in their work."
- They Pioneered "The Blend Cycle" Blendtec responded to the ever-changing and ever-demanding foodservice need to create consistent menu items, all with different ingredients and preparation requirements. After all, preparing a smoothie will be different from margaritas which are different to prepare than fresh juices and frozen coffees. They did this by developing an innovative series of pre-programmed blending times and speed variations which are all uniquely regulated and standardized for each recipe. What does this mean for the end user? With the push of a button, you can create the picture-perfect blend for a wide array of drinks.
- They're Backed By The Strongest Warranty In The Industry Blendtec stands strongly behind their product and is proud to offer the most robust warranty terms in the industry with 3 year parts and labor included on all their commercial blenders aside from the EZ which is covered under 1 year parts and labor. Furthermore, the brand's Service Plus Program, available for all the blenders except the EZ, is a cost-effective opportunity, available at no additional cost, for customers to buy a replacement motor at a significantly discounted rate in the event your Blendtec motor goes out when the unit is out of warranty.
- The EZ by Blendtec is priced right and designed for success making it the ideal purchase for the business or end user that is looking to start small with their blending program. The EZ is equipped with a 3 Peak HP motor that packs enough power to tackle any ingredient presented to it and yields smooth, consistent results with every use. The EZ also has simple touchpad controls that are capable of storing 30 pre-programmed blending cycles so you can access your most successful blending programs at the push of a button. Furthermore, the EZ is equipped with an illuminated blue LED display so you can quickly view your profile cycle, the time remaining, and the total cycle count, even in dark environments. Get the best entry-level blender with the best price point, versatility, and blending performance with the EZ, and experience the power of Blendtec. 1 year parts and labor warranty.
- The Q-SERIES is described by Blendtec as "the blender that speaks softly- and carries a big motor" and customers across the globe appreciate this motto along with the exceeded expectations the Q-Series delivers to their businesses. It's equipped with a powerful 3.8 HP motor that operates off of a simple one-touch operation. The Q-Series is quiet to operate thanks to its fully-enclosed sound barrier that encases the container and muffles the sound so your customers can enjoy their meals and conversations without the added racket of the machines. The Q-Series offers the convenience of storing up to 30 pre-programmed blend cycles which you can customize to your liking on your computer. Enjoy pristine performance for your high volume needs all with very low noise plus enjoy the manufacturer's generous full 3 year parts and labor warranty.
- The revolutionary STEALTH blender delivers what the brand calls Quiet Confidence so your customers can talk, laugh, converse and enjoy their orders at the counter or their tables without having to shout over the racket of hard-working blenders during lunch or peak dining hours. Enjoy the benefits and conveniences of the "quietest, most advanced commercial blender" on the market. These benefits include but are not limited to a web-based programmability, an illuminated blue LED touch control surface with a touch slider for precise manual speed control visible even in darker environments, an advanced sound-dampening enclosure that's sealed to trap noise, a "floating" motor technology which is designed to reduce vibration and further dampen noise put off from the 3.8 HP motor, along with a USB programming system which can store up to 42 pre-programmed blending cycles which are customized on your computer and easily loaded with a USB flash device and the Blend Wizard we app. This state of the art technology and engineered design is backed by Blendtec's full 3 year parts and labor warranty.
Combination ovens, or "combi" ovens, as they are nicknamed in the industry, represent the rising monarchy of cooking equipment with a tremendous presence developing around the world. A "Combi" oven is essentially a traditional convection oven with the added functionality of steaming so chefs can use one piece of equipment to steam, cook with hot convected air like in a traditional oven, or utilize a combination of the two. This revolutionary technology was first developed in Europe in the 1970s as a response to the tiny kitchens found in European restaurants. It was the essence of space that drove early pioneers of this technology to develop a method of cooking that would eliminate the need for multiple pieces of equipment and instead have one multi-functional unit that could handle a wide range of tasks, from steaming to poaching, roasting, blanching, baking, rethermalizing and even proofing in some cases, all with a tiny footprint. In Europe today, there is a "combi" in almost every kitchen, and with the rising popularity spreading farther and farther across the globe, we predict a growing presence in American kitchens in the near future. Why Buy A Combi Oven?
- Consistent! With the advanced combi technology utilized by these machines, your restaurant will be able to get the precision and consistency that they need with every cook cycle.
- Space Saving! For a kitchen to be efficient, equipment must be readily accessible and organized in a way where production is streamlined. Minimizing the number of pieces of equipment required to prepare your menu is key! That's the beauty of the Combi Oven.
- Resourceful! Doing more with less is one of the biggest benefits that a combi oven can bring to your kitchen.Whether you're in healthcare, the hospitality industry, you're a caterer, operate a school cafeteria or you run a restaurant of your own, having a combi oven in the back of the house is a resourceful investment that will save significant time and labor.
- With hot air circulating around the cavity of the oven, chefs can take everything from steaks to pizza and get the crispy outer browning and intense aromas AND flavors that your customers love, all in a very short amount of time.
- With the introduction of humidity and moisture to the oven cavity, foods ranging from vegetables to shellfish, eggs and poultry can all be steam cooked to perfection. Steaming drastically reduces cook times and accelerates heat transfer, thus eliminating the shrink of the food, while giving your dishes that healthful glow since steaming helps retain the natural colors and nutrients of the food.Virtually anything that you would boil or poach can be thrown into the combi and steamed, eliminating the need for your old stand-alone steamer in the kitchen.
- As you can imagine, bringing together the benefits of both traditional convected air and steam/moisture is a winning combination. You get the crispy, golden exterior with a juicy, moist interior that your customers love and expect!
You know that meal or dining experience that'll always resonate as being thoroughly awesome? It's the feeling of being "Wowed" that creates these delightful memories, and let's face it, we all love to be on the receiving end.
In the foodservice industry, "The Wow Factor," as it is so often called, is the indication of a job well done for the chef, the waiter, and the operator at large. This industry is after all a service-based industry and is deeply rooted on the principle of delivering great service, professional expertise and a pleasant experience to the diner. Whether it's an amazing dish, a beautiful presentation, a friendly waiter or a jovial ambiance, there are a number of ways you can deliver "the wow factor" to your patrons time and time again. Here are some suggestions: 1. Over-The-Top Service: More than anything in this industry, making a great impression starts with having kind, attentive, caring staff who put your satisfaction as a top priority. Having a wait staff that makes dining out a relaxing, pleasant experience for your patrons is paramount, and little touches like remembering a customer's name, or perhaps a regular diner's usual order, can go along way. Service is very much a part of the dining experience and having upbeat employees on staff will help positively orchestrate the mood of the evening. 2. Customer Relationship Management: Having a CRM program in place at your facility is another great way to "wow" your guests. In this digital day and age, getting friendly email reminders about specials, coupons, unique events and other happenings is a nice way to invite patrons back while actively keeping your business name in the mind of your customer. Many venues nowadays also have birthday incentives which invite guests to dine with them and enjoy a complimentary discount. All these things are not only a great branding tool for your business but they also have a positive impact on the feelings your customer base has towards your operation and the way you conduct business. 3. Cleanliness: No matter where you are dining out, from fine dining to fast casual or quick-service venues, having a clean dining room and washroom has a direct effect on the customer impression. No one wants to eat on a grimy table or smell off odors or go to a washroom that's not properly managed. The cleanliness of your restaurant, bar, or foodservice facility is without a doubt one of the first things your patrons will notice when visiting. It is also one of the first things that will turn a customer off, and quick. For all the open kitchens where patrons can see chefs at work, it is increasingly important to have the front of the house as well as the back of the house in tip-top shape so customers can rest assured that cleaning is adhered to and good management is a high priority. 4. Strong Menu: People have a choice every time they dine out and that choice is where they are going to eat followed by what they are going to order. Given the highly saturated restaurant scene in American cities today, it is important to craft your skill and feature a menu that is all your own. It's about finding a defining feature and showcasing that feature well. Chefs across the nation range in skill and expertise, but all successful chefs have honed their skills by mastering a handful of things that make their food memorable. Even your classic favorites (think: a hamburger, a green salad) can be made a popular favorite with the implementation of a defining sauce, dressing, or key feature. Find what it is that makes you stand out and prepare to "wow" your customers with it each and every time. 5. Ambiance The overall ambiance of your foodservice establishment plays an important role in "wowing" your guests. For many fine dining establishments, the importance of this feature is emphasized even more, as restaurant operators comb through nice furniture selections, art options, elegant light fixtures, high-end tabletop accessories and more to set the tone. After all, the first impression is often made at the beginning of your experience (i.e. when you walk in the room) so having pretty lighting, elegant furnishings and a stylish ambiance plays an important role in locking in good sentiments from the first look. Though very important in fine dining, ambiance generally plays a key role in designing a restaurant in general. Small "hole in the wall" venues with a mixture of different knick knacks can add to the warmth and character of a place and make it memorable to the diner. At the end of the day, it is about finding a mix of colors, styles, and objects that will work together to achieve the look you're after, and then share it happily with your guests.
One of the easiest ways for pathogens/bacteria to be transmitted to food is through our hands. Considering all of the things that are touched throughout a given day it is no wonder that handwashing plays a crucial role in the foodservice industry, and more generally speaking, when handling food at all. This is why the installation of hand sinks is such an imperative part of the kitchen design process, not to mention a requirement by your health code. The National Restaurant Association shared this helpful Hand Washing Guide that emphasizes the exact steps and time neccessary to ensure germs are eliminated. This basic, everyday task is one that is incredibly important to the over-arching food safety goal along with the health of your patrons. Did You Know? As a general rule of thumb, a hand sink is required by your health code to be within 20' of every food handling point or food preparation area in your commercial kitchen. Doing this not only ensures there are enough wash stations for all your staff but it promotes better food safety as employees won't have to walk far to lather up. Hand washing demands a set-up explicitly for this task. No food can be washed or cleaned in the hand sink, just as you can't wash hands in the 3 compartment cleaning sink or the prep sink. The hand sinks at your establishment should be complete with both cold and hot water, soap, and paper towels. (This all-in-one soap and paper towel station is a great wall-mount unit to install by your hand sinks and is a popular favorite for our customers!) The hand sinks at Mission come in a number of sizes to cater to your specific needs and volume, with many tight, space-saving designs available. There are also a number of beneficial features for specific models including faucets and side splashes to prevent splatter and slippery floors: At Mission Restaurant Supply you will find a product offering featuring the most trusted foodservice manufacturers including Advance Tabco, Crown Verity and Lakeside, who offer mobile hand washing stations ideal for caterers and other on-the-go applications, in addition to Jaxpro, who hosts some of the lowest prices online! Integrating hand-washing signs by your washing stations in addition to the restrooms is another way to promote the importance of this task (not to mention health inspectors give it a big thumbs up). Stock up on hand sinks for your commercial kitchen and implement the best food safety practices and training at your facility. For questions regarding which unit is right for you, please feel free to give our sales team a call at 800-319-0690 Monday through Friday 7 AM to 7 PM (Central Standard Time).
Ingredient preparation is a crucial part of any foodservice operation and one that requires tremendous attention to food safety principles. Think about all the hands and processes that go into making a dish. Let's take a salad for instance. Washing the lettuce, cutting the vegetables, handling the ingredients- it takes a number of steps to get all the components from storage to preparation and into the salad bowl. By ensuring that produce is kept in a designated prep space, away from any raw food prep surface, the risk of cross contamination is reduced significantly. With San Jamar's best-selling Cut-N-Carry® Cutting Boards each color is designated for a different food group so you can literally monitor which foods are prepped on which surfaces, thus making food safety a top priority. Below are features and benefits to investing in San Jamar's Cut-N-Carry® Color-Coated Cutting Boards:
- The Patented hook design promotes sanitary transport of boards
- Simply hang to dry and store; avoid unsanitary stacking
- Unique co-polymer blend resists cut-grooving without dulling knives
- Withstands continual high-temperature commercial washing without warping
- NSF Certified
The PRS-2 Pre-Fabricated Series of Indoor and Outdoor Walk-In Coolers by Master-Bilt offers an unbeatable solution to your cooling and freezing demands, coupling the reliability of Master-Bilt's renowned panels with the convenience of an all-in-one refrigeration system. Investing in a walk-in cooler is a big deal which is why buying from a trustworthy, established brand like Master-Bilt is crucial. In this quick article we break down the key reasons to buy a PRS-2 along with how it will benefit your business: The Panels & Insulation Master-Bilt's walk-in panels are 4'' thick with a 26 gauge stucco galvalume finish and feature a tongue and groove construction that locks in place forming a solid seal. Add to this Master-Bilt's unique Cam-Lock system which creates a tight fit in between panels and enables you to easily take the panels apart if your walk-in needs relocation. (All you need is a factory-supplied 5/16'' allen wrench to engage the cam-lock.) As far as insulation, Master-Bilt uses a foamed-in-place polyurethane which is injected into the panel interior and "expansion-cured for consitent density and no uninsulated areas within the panel." Some key features of using this kind of insulation include but are not limited to its high resistance to heat flow, its 97% closed cell content which gives it superior moisture resistance, its zero ozone depletion potential thanks to the 245a blowing agent, its efficient energy retaining properties, and the added strength and reliability that it adds to the box. The Floors When it comes to flooring, the two things that are of top importance are its strength and overall durability. With the constant traffic going in and out along with the heavy loads of product brought in on material handling equipment, you will need a floor that can hold up and handle the stress. All Master-Bilt floors are built standard with a 0.080 textured aluminum surface with added traction to reduce the risk of slips and other accidents in moist conditions. Furthermore, the corners are coved and easy to clean earning them an NSF certification. Master-Bilt floors will support 600 pounds of load per square foot (stationary load). The Door Arguably the most important consideration of a walk-in cooler is the door; it is the barrier between your perishable goods and the warm temperatures outdoors that threaten them. Master-Bilt outfits their walk-in coolers with a V-Series door which is framed in a heavy-duty vinyl and a durable 10 gauge steel. One of the things that often happens with a heavy walk-in door over time is sagging. To prevent this from happening, Master-Bilt has attached a 1/4'' thick steel plate to the frame at each of the hinge locations, enhancing the strength and structural integrity of the door. These hinge backing plates (pictured above right) are adjustable allowing you to easily correct the door if it becomes unlevel over time. In addition, cam-locks are added to the frame sides to ensure the connection between the door and the surrounding panels is tight. Other beneficial features include the door's deadbolt locking handle, the hydraulic door closure and a safety release on the interior of the walk-in to prevent getting locked in. (Note that the doors on the walk-in freezers have heated openings to reduce the risk of door freeze-ups.) These doors will be 78'' high with the choice of a 26'', 30'' or 36'' width which should be specified when ordering in addition to specifiying a left or right hinged door. The Packaged Refrigeration Unit The PRS-2 Series comes equipped with a refrigeration system that is fully assembled, charged, run tested, and ready to be mounted on the top of your cooler or freezer. This convenient design is outfitted with the condensing unit and the evaporator coil all in one package. Indoor models come standard with a power cord and a condensate evaporator pan. For outdoor model, the refrigeration unit comes standard with a crankcase heater, a drainline heater, a head master and a weather hood. Easy Install The PRS-2 is extremely easy to install thanks to the aforementioned Cam-Lock panels which allow the end user an accurate, speedy assembly. Best yet, there is no piping involved so refrigeration labor costs are kept to a minimum. As was mentioned earlier, most indoor models have a simple power cord so installation is a breeze. Great Warranty Terms Master-Bilt's PRS-2 Series covers Parts for 1 year, Labor for 18 months, the Compressor for 5 years and the Panels for 10 years. Quick Ship Need a walk-in cooling system now? Or yesterday, rather? One of the big perks of Master-Bilt's PRS-2 walk-ins is its quick ship program. These indoor and outdoor models are ready for shipment in as little as five business days! We hope this guide has helped you better understand the features and benefits of the PRS-2 Walk-In Refrigeration by Master-Bilt and we invite you to call our staff with any and all questions about the units. Our team can be reached Monday through Friday 7 am to 7 pm (CST) at 800-319-0690.