Here are the top 10 things you need to know about these affordable, efficient Jaxpro Fryers:
- The Jaxpro F-340 and F-450 fryers are free standing 3 and 4 tube fryers in 40 and 50 pound capacities. They're both available in natural gas and propane, depending upon your utility needs!
- The fry tank is made of a peened stainless steel with smoothed welds and it has an efficient 30,000 BTU Heat Exchange Tubes with high heat baffles, a cool zone, and a 1.25-inch full port drain valve.
- These fryers have a 200 pound shipping weight and are constructed of heavy-duty, durable materials including: a full stainless steel front, top ledge, header, and door. The sides and back are made of a high grade G90 galvanized steel.
- The stainless steel door is supported with a welded magnet and a reversible door handle for extra strength and durability. The door is often one of the first things to weaken, and these are designed to stay strong with time and use.
- Included with each Jaxpro fryer are two fry baskets made of a nickel chrome wire mesh with red plastic coating on the handles. A double rod stainless steel basket holder (pictured above) makes for easy placement of the baskets above and outside of the tank.
- A temperature range of 200 to 400 F is accessible thanks to the 1 millivolt thermostat by Invensys.
- For extra security precautions, these fryers have a back up Hi Limit control, which shuts down the fryer if shortening exceeds the maximum temperature, so you can rest assured you're safe and keep accidents to a minimum.
- These Jaxpro fryers come with 6 inch, adjustable legs upon purchase, though casters are available as an accessory should you prefer them.
- One Year Parts and Labor Warranty on Jaxpro Fryers
- ETL Listed
Other Important Considerations:
- The F-340 and F-450 are for commercial installation only and are NOT intended for home use. It's important also to have an adequate ventilation and fire suppression system in place before operating any kind of cooking equipment such as these fryers.
- Need a gas hose or kit? These require a 3/4 inch NPT (19mm) rear gas connection
- Fryers require a 6 inch clearance on the sides and rear plus a 16 inch minimal clearance to open top burner units or any open flames.
- A combination valve with pressure regulator is provided with this unit (Natural Gas 4'', Propane 10'')
Call us at 1-800-319-0690 from Monday through Friday 8 AM to 6 PM Central Standard Time. We look forward to hearing from you!