All Guides for Restaurant Equipment and Supplies
Whether you're catering a wedding or you're hosting a simple summertime party, the summer months tend to get busy. Every caterer or host needs to be equipped with the must-have equipment and supply list in order to provide their services in the best way possible. Here are 5 simple product investment ideas that will get you ready for the entertaining rush: Custom Tablecloths There's nothing like a crisp, white tablecloth to set the tone and the table for a fresh summer meal. Our tablecloths come in many other colors and in various patterns and they are all customizable per your table specifications! 2. Elegant Serving Trays Boost your presentation by passing out beverages and appetizers with a classic silver tray. We have a number of different sized trays by different manufacturers and with varying detail and price points so you can find the product right for you. 3. Party Buckets & Serving Bowls Great for icing down drinks or showing off your food product, our selection of hammered metal Party Buckets and crystal-inspired Serving Bowls have both visual appeal and functionality, bringing an elegant statement to your party scene. 4. Alternative Drinkware Providing a great alternative to classic drinkware, our heavy-duty Polycarbonate drinkware is made to last and mirror your favorite glass styles, from Pilsner to Wine and Margarita. Though not suitable for every setting, our Plastic Drinkware has a nice aesthetic and is a good investment for someone who's tired of the cost lost to broken glassware.
What's not to love about a welcoming entrance? Whether you are hosting a party at your business or home, a great way to make a memorable entrace and a powerful statement is with Tiki Torches. The Royal Polynesian: Exotic in nature, this torch style features a contemporary bamboo head with a bamboo pole. Packed in a case of 6 with 16 oz refillable canisters in each, this is a great option for the customer who's looking for something different. Shop the Royal Polynesian! The Mediterranean: This hand-crafted torch design juxtaposes contemporary metal with bamboo. The metal pole is sturdy and wears well with age. Packed in a case of 6 with 12 oz refillable canisters in each. Shop the Mediterranean! The Islander: Perhaps the most traditional in appearance, the Islander has a wicker-woven head, a wooden pole, and is packed in a case of 6 with 16 oz refillable canisters in each! Shop the Islander! The Heritage Patio: For more light and more of a statement, go for the Heritage Patio Torch which has two wicks instead of one. Here are some other features that make the Heritage Patio a customer favorite: 1. Easy Assembly- No Tools Required! 2. "No-Touch Pour Technology" keeps refills clean and hassle free (when you need more fuel just pour directly into top of the torch!) 3. Aluminum Alloy Construction for optimal weather resistance 4. Torch Cover for Protection 5. Extra heavy base for added stability Shop the Heritage Patio! Read more about our Tiki Torches here and visit our Outdoor Lighting Page to load up on Fuel, Stands & More!
If you're running a restaurant that serves pizzas, whether they make up just a few menu items or the actual menu in its entirety, investing in a commercial pizza prep table is one of the wisest investments you can make. Though the initial cost is high, you must look at the purchase as a smart investment that will pay off down the road. Our prices on MissionRS.com are the most competitive on the web and we want to help you make a sound choice that will suit your business needs both now and as your business grows in the future. Here are some advantages to investing in a Pizza Prep Table and some of the differentiating factors you should pay attention to before settling on a unit.Advantages
- The Refrigerated Base & Undercounter Storage provides an idealic home for bulk ingredients and other pizza prep necessities
- Raised Ingredients Rails contain bins featuring all of your most popular pizza toppings so you can assemble the pizza with maximum speed and efficiency.
- The convenience of a worktop/cutting board that is built to fit the width of a pizza makes assembling the pie (and prepping the ingredients!) an easy process- one that is constructed with convenience in mind!
- Plus, get Free Shipping and Liftgate when you buy a Pizza Prep Table from MissionRS.com for your commercial establishment!
The amount of demand and product you are putting out on a daily and weekly basis is going to determine how big of a unit you need. Our Pizza Prep Tables range from simple 1 door units with 6 ingredient pans and 11.4 cubic feet of storage area to one of our large, 8 door units with 15 ingredient pans and 43.9 cubic feet of storage, for example! Some of our more popular models consist of a medium size that have 2-3 doors of undercounter storage, 8-10 ingredient bins, and a middle-of-the-road storage capacity. Knowing how much food product you'll be needing to store to meet the demands of your customers is going to determine what size you should invest in. So if you run a pizzeria or a restaurant where pizza is the star item on the menu, investing in a larger unit is probably a better investment, whereas a smaller, 1-3 door unit might be better for establishments that do a smaller output and scale. You'll want to make sure you know exactly how much space you have in your kitchen so that you buy a unit that isn't overbearing or jammed.
2. CONFIGURATION All of our Pizza Prep Tables online have a slightly different configuration. Depending on the unique storage needs of your work stations in the back of the house, our pizza prep tables come with swing doors that open up into storage, while they also come with drawers, meaning they pull out into sectioned, refrigerated storage. Many of our units feature a combination of swing doors and drawers so you can have the best of both worlds. Here's one example of the differenes you will find: pizza prep table manufacturers, including True, Turbo Air and Metalfrio. When you buy a unit from any of these manufacturers, you're getting quality stainless steel construction and a dependable addition for your kitchen that will stand the test of time.
Cast Iron is one of the most durable materials found in a commercial kitchen. It can sear, roast, bake, and fry a number of different food products, from vegetables to chicken and fish. Many of our cast iron skillets come pre-sprayed with a soy-based vegetable oil where they are then put under high heat to allow the oil to penetrate the skin. However, regardless of pre-seasoning, there are times in every cast iron's life when re-seasoning is necessary to keep up the performance of the product. Re-seasoning can help prevent rusting and drying out which keeps food products from sticking to the skillet. Here's how to properly re-season your cast iron:
Cast Iron is no exception, and adhering to these rules will actually make your product better with age. Cast Iron skillets and griddles can last a lifetime if taken care of properly. Here are some maintenance fundamentals: The Do's
- After hand cleaning with hot water, towel dry and store away, or put atop an open burner until the heat just dissipates the moisture. (If super dry, apply a thin layer of warm oil to the surface of the pan and allow for it to soak in)
- Should rust spots form or if a metallic taste is detected on food, simply work a sheet of sandpaper or steel wool over the surface to remove and reseason your pan with warm oil
- When your pan is not being used, make sure to store it in a cool, dry place (Lodge Mfg suggests putting a paper towel on the surface of the pan or in between the pan and the lid to keep moisture from forming)The Dont's
- Don't use soap or detergents for cleaning cast iron- hot water will do and a sponge!
- Never put cast iron in the dishwasher- the chemicals in the detergents will strip down the oils in your pan's seasoning, resulting in a brittle, dried out pan
- Avoid submerging the cast iron in cold water, particularly when the product is still hot. This could cause thermal shock and a warped pan
trash bins, including our "Slim Jim" container that's narrow and doesn't take up too much space. Epicurean, Proteak, and BioPlanet disposables. For the commercial customer, think about Energy Star-rated items the next time you're shopping for new equipment. To find out other ways you can save energy at home- check out the Energy Star Home Improvement Site!With the undeniable push towards eco-friendliness and "going green" there is a conscious effort that should be made by each of us to do our part. Your kitchen- whether that be at home or in your commercial establishment- is a great place to start. 1. Recycle Throwing glass, plastic, paper and other recyclables into the right trash bins is a great way to make a big difference without very much effort. Buy separate bins-one for regular trash and the other(s) for recyclables. We have a big selection of
When you hear the word commercial- what do you think? For most, a commercial kitchen conjures up images of a bustling restaurant, clanking pots and pans, sizzling food on the griddle, timers going off, and in a word, commotion. The key ingredient to a commercial kitchen is having the industry-grade supplies and equipment that can handle the rigors of this fast-paced setting. However, there is often a misconception that commercial kitchen products are only suited for industrial use. At Mission Restaurant Supply, we are trying to change that mentality. Many of our customers are not "commercial" at all, but every day people leading lives entirely opposite that of a foodservice professional. So then why do they come to us? These are people who are committed to quality and they look for this quality for their home kitchens. Though the cost of commercial-grade products may be at a higher price point, the benefits of investing in industry-adept products will stay with you for the long haul. These products perform under the hardest conditions, and in your home, they will get the job done each and every time. One such example of this is commercial cookware. Both in our Texas showrooms and online, we have an extensive selection of commercial-grade pots and pans that will handle themselves beautifully in the kitchen. From Stock Pots and Double Broilers to Fry Pans, Sauce Pots, Braziers, and Roast Pans, our selection ties together the highest quality materials with the reputation of trusted industrial brands like Crestware, Alegacy and Browne-Halco. Mission Restaurant Supply is Open to the Public- that means you don't have to own a restaurant or be buying for your business to shop with us. So even if you're looking for something other than cookware- such as a powerful blender by well-known brands like Vitamix, or perhaps a new undercounter ice machine for your home bar, Mission Restaurant Supply will have what you need.There's something to say about investing in quality products that will last while demonstrating their expertise in the kitchen. We are grateful to share this commitment and love for quality products with both our industry professionals and home cooks alike. Start experiencing the quality of commercial and begin cooking with sleek, industrial finesse.
We can hear the pitter patter of kitchen staff near and far as they run for MOZO, the newest brand on MissionRS.com. So, what's in a name? MOZO, a company that has established itself for its revolutionary line of chef shoes, is changing the way that chefs and their kitchen staffs work. Lightweight. Durable. Comfortable. What's not to love about MOZO?