Halo Heat® is Alto-Shaam’s unique gentle heat technology that retains your food product’s natural moisture so that it is juicy and tender, not dried and lacking in flavor. In fact, the low temperatures used to cook steak, poultry and other meat activates the natural enzymes in the food, causing it to tenderize as it cooks and holds within the oven cavity. Best yet, the meat continues to tenderize as time goes by without any signs of drying or loss in moisture. Here are some other great features:
- Cook and hold a full load of food for less than $1 of electricity!
- No ventilation is required saving you thousands of dollars in hood costs.
- The lack of added humidity, air movement, or fans lets gentle heat effectively cook resulting in approximately 18%-20% less shrinkage of meats and other food products! This significant savings allows you to get more servings (and profits) each day!
- Significant labor savings thanks to “set-it-and-forget-it” controls that allow your kitchen staff to simply set the cook temperature and the hold temperature and focus on other tasks.
- The low temperature Cook & Hold Ovens by Alto-Shaam aren’t just for Prime Rib anymore. You can bake, proof bread dough, brown/caramelize, reheat food and more with one piece of equipment.
These features all showcase why Alto-Shaam’s Cook and Hold is “The Oven That Revolutionized The Foodservice Industry.” Check out the large selection of Alto-Shaam products available online at Mission Restaurant Supply! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call us at 1-800-319-0690 or send us an email at email@example.com