- Its Super Durable (and Dishwasher-Safe) Bowl Waring has created a 2.5 quart clear bowl made of the most durable polycarbonate material- it is virtually unbreakable! It is lighter than metal but built for tough, professional use, and it has a single handle for easy maneuverability and transport. Best yet, it is dishwasher safe so you can be done with cleaning after use.
- Its Extra-Large Feed Tube & Food Pusher Get more food processed in less time with the wide, large food chute which allows you to feed more food into the processor, all while saving time and making food prep easy for you.
- The Thermal Protection Shut Off/ Safety Feature Doing a lot of food prep? This unit is equipped with a powerful 3/4 HP motor and can handle a significant amount of use! However, with this unique safety feature, the unit will know to turn off when it's getting too hot and if it's in danger of overheating. By automatically powering off, you can rest assured that no permanent damage will be incurred to the motor.
- The Safe & Convenient Locked-in-Place S-Blade Waring is always thinking about your safety. Food Processors are huge time savers in the kitchen but they are very powerful and have extremely sharp blades to accomplish their work. That's why Waring integrated a sealed S-blade on this unit which locks in place while you're pouring contents from the food processor. This not only helps in eliminating messes but it will also keep you safe from accidental cuts or severe injuries.
- Its Trademarked LiquiLock Seal System = No Spills! Waring's trademarked LiquiLock Seal System keeps food from spilling over the container and making a mess in your kitchen. So whether it is soups or bisques, sauces, marinades, or perhaps just finely grated vegetables, the process will be a clean one.
- It's A Package Deal! When you purchase the WFP11S you are getting not just the traditional S-Blade but 3 additional blades that will allow you to do more with your purchase. Enjoy the added benefits of a slicing blade, a shredding blade and a grating blade, and work with confidence that you can handle more food prep tasks!
Food Processing At Home!
This entry was posted on July 31, 2013.