In every industry or market, there are always a few core leaders who shine and stand out for their principles, integrity and stellar product performance. For the foodservice industry, Turbo Air Refrigeration is one such example. In fact, the company’s core mission is “to be the most respected and trusted company in the foodservice industry.” It is with the highest quality products and service that Turbo Air strives to meet this goal and expectation. If you’re in the market for new refrigeration, we highly endorse Turbo Air as an exceptional candidate to consider.
Here are 5 ways that this brand can help your business:
1. Their Eco-Friendly Design is Friendly to your Bottom Line: For years, Turbo Air has been leading the refrigeration sector of the foodservice industry with their commitment to eco-friendliness. Listed are a few of the ways they are going green and standing apart from the rest:
- Foamed in place, CFC Free Polyurethane, High Density Cell Insulation keeps temperatures steady and performance efficient without eating up natural resources
- By using Cylopentane as the blowing agent for polyurethane foam insulation, Turbo Air refrigeration is eliminating CO2 emissions and lessening the environmental impact due to the lack of hydro-fluorocarbons (HFCs), ozone depletion potential (ODP) and global warming potential (GWP)
- Turbo Air has a vast line list of ENERGY STAR rated models, which is a win-win both for your business and the environment. Energy Star qualified products offer a strategic approach to saving energy and boosting your bottom line by using efficient management systems for your energy consumption.
2. They Are Outfitted With High-Tech Systems So You’re Always Ahead Of The Curve: Turbo Air equips all their units with high tech, digitally controlled refrigeration systems that are oversized and balanced, ensuring that temperatures are always uniform throughout the cabinet. It is also equipped with powerful cooling circulation systems thanks to their highly efficient evaporators, which ensures even temperature flow and enhanced food preservation along with food safety precautions. Like any piece of machinery, there may be times when the need for service arises, and Turbo Air understands this. To make troubleshooting and maintenance a quick, hassle-free process, the brand outfitted their refrigeration with comprehensive diagnostic systems for speedy diagnosis and recovery. These are just a few of the ways Turbo Air is integrating innovative technology to keep your business ahead of the curve.
Lastly, and perhaps most importantly, you can be confident that your unit will possess the ultimate in quality performance thanks to Turbo Air’s rigorous 5-point quality control inspection program which runs every unit before shipping it out to you. With these high standards, you can rest assured your Turbo Air will be ready to perform when it arrives at your door.
3. Location, Location, Location With 12 distribution branches stretching across the USA, Turbo Air makes sure that you have access to readily available inventory, immediate distribution, and quick ship times so you can get what you need when you need it, and fast. Click here to view their distribution map and to find the branch nearest you.
4. Low Ownership Cost Turbo Air prides themselves in being able to offer you a low ownership cost. They do this by providing the lowest AAA value, that is, the sum of the acquisition, operating cost and the maintenance cost.
5. Impressive Aesthetics Turbo Air’s boxes are known industry- wide as being some of the most attractive and durable in the industry. Made of high quality stainless steel, their refrigeration exudes elegance and modern designs with rounded corners and rust-resistance. Create the image your kitchen and dining establishment desires by filling it with state of the art equipment, like Turbo Air refrigeration, which will spruce up the aesthetics in your workplace.