The restaurant business is one that requires a great deal of trust; trust in your vision, trust in your kitchen equipment and supplies to work well, and ultimately, trust in the people you work with, like your equipment and supply dealer. Which is why it is a top priority for us at Mission Restaurant Supply to establish this trust with people like you and businesses like yours. We do this by nurturing relationships with the brands that we represent, forging lasting partnerships that allow us to stand behind our products and offer them to you with complete confidence in their construction and performance capabilities. One such brand that the Mission Team has spent a great deal of time working with is Hoshizaki
. As one of the world’s most revered leaders in commercial refrigeration equipment, Hoshizaki is a brand that we genuinely believe can help your business succeed. Here are a small handful of reasons why you should trust Mission as your dealer for your next Hoshizaki investment.
- For over 20 years, Mission and Hoshizaki have maintained a partnership that continues to flourish, resulting in more businesses that are getting their Hoshizaki right here at Mission.
- Did You Know? Mission Restaurant Supply is the largest distributor of Hoshizaki products in America with a wholesale distributorship in Houston, Texas? We are honored to have the unique opportunity to offer this brand to your business at competitive wholesale prices. Don’t see the model you’re looking for on our website? Call us at 800-319-0690 today and we will do what we can do get it ordered for you!
- Mission is an authorized service agent for Hoshizaki products. Our licensed service technicians in San Antonio, Austin, McAllen, Fort Worth and Corpus Christi are able to help within the allocated territory should you need maintenance. For those outside of our allocated territories, it should be of comfort to you that Mission is authorized for technical service work on all Hoshizaki. Our team knows the “ins & outs” of this equipment to minimize the headaches for you.
- When you find the Hoshizaki unit you’re looking for we will ship it to you for free! That’s right: Free Shipping on all Hoshizaki to a commercial address.
- Last but not least, when you are considering a Hoshizaki for your business, our sales team here at Mission Restaurant Supply will be able to help you find the best unit for your needs. Our team prides itself on being well-educated and informed on the latest additions to the line so we can help you get the perfect fit for your refrigeration specifications.
With Hoshizaki’s increasingly popular line of commercial series, upright, reach-in refrigerators and freezers, there is yet another reason to invest in the brand. Here are a few reasons you should consider Hoshizaki Reach-Ins for your business.
- Patented, Ducted Air Flow Design Permeates Throughout The Cabinet
- Stainless Steel Exterior Is Both Durable + Corrosion Resistant
- Shipped Pre-Installed with 4 Inch Casters for easy Roll-In Installation through Standard Door Openings
- Hoshi Reach In’s Have Passed The Most Stringent Tests, Earning Ratings and Certifications Such As ANSI, Energy Star, NSF, UL, and ETL
- 3 Year Parts & Labor Warranty with 5 Years on the Compressor & Condenser
- 2-3/8 Inch Eco-Friendly Foam Insulation Throughout Both The Doors AND The Cabinet Ensures Temperatures Are Efficiently Maintained and Locked In
- ABS-Lined Interior Keeps Temperatures Inside Cool and Prevents Rusting, Denting, And Overall Wear & Tear.
- Ergonomic Doors Are Field Reversible!
- Industrial Shelves Adjustable in 1 Inch Increments For Storage Versatility
- Snap-In Gasket Easily Removed For Simple Cleaning
Invest in a Hoshizaki
this Year and Don’t Hesitate to Call Us for Help, Assistance & Any Questions You May Have at 800-319-0690 Monday through Friday, 7 AM to 6:30 PM CST.