This entry was posted on December 16, 2010
- 1 sugar cube
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- 5 oz champagne
Port in a Storm
- Place sugar cube in the bottom of a champagne flute.
- Add two dashes of Angostura bitters to the glass.
- Slowly pour in the champagne and stir if needed.
(courtesy of Weather.com Summer Sippers)
- 1 oz scotch
- ¾ oz ruby port
- 1 dash Benedictine
Fountain of Youth
- Combine in a rocks glass over ice and stir. Benedictine is optional.
- 2 oz pomegranate cocktail mixer
- 1 oz vodkaSplash of dry sparkling wine
- 3 fresh blueberries
- Shake the pomegranate cocktail mixer and vodka in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Strain into a martini glass and top with sparkling wine.
- Garnish with blueberries.
- 1 oz Cuervo Reserva de la Familia tequila
- ½ oz Grand Marnier
- 2 oz fresh lime juice
- Lime wedge
- Combine Cuervo, Grand Marnier and lime juice in a shaker and shake well with ice.
- Strain into a glass with fresh ice and garnish with a lime wedge.