This entry was posted on December 17, 2010
This recipe was submitted by Jennifer E. of the Foodservice Community. It is extremely easy to prepare and is absolutely delicious. Enjoy!
- 2 lb ground chuck browned & drained
- ¾ c green pepper
- 1 c onion
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 can kidney beans
- 2 cans tomato sauce
- 1 can green chilies
- 1 ½ tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp basil
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp hot sauce
You'll also need:
- In a sauté pan, brown the ground chuck. Once the meat is done, drain it and set it aside.
- In a small pot, boil the kidney beans until tender.
- Sauté your green pepper, onion, garlic and green chilies in a sauté pan. Once they have browned, add the ground chuck, drained kidney beans, and the rest of the ingredients.
- Let simmer for about one hour or until all of the flavors have folded together.
Have a question about this recipe? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org -- we'll get back to you right away.