Being a large lover of all things sweet potato, I decided I'd mix it up a bit last night and try something new. This recipe can be doubled as an appetizer or a side dish for your main course. But best yet, it is easy
- Sweet potatoes
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Freshly cracked salt & pepper
- Rosemary sprigs
You'll also need:
- Rinse under tap water to remove any dirt (you can peel the skin off if you like). Cut into thin slivers (about ¼'' thick).
- Arrange the slices on a baking sheet and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil. Make sure you turn the pieces over so to get olive oil on both sides. You can use a basting brush to even out the olive oil if you like.
- Season with salt and pepper and throw a few sprigs of rosemary on the top.
- Pop it in the oven at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes.
Have a question about this recipe? Email us. Want to submit your own recipe? We would love to post them!