This recipe was submitted by Robin H. of the Foodservice Community. She works for a private club restaurant here in Texas. She reviewed many different recipes and made it her way.
- 10 hard boiled eggs
- 1/2 c Hellman's Mayonaise
- 1/2 c Sour Cream
- 1 tbsp Pickle Relish
- 1 tbsp Honey Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 c diced Scallions or Red Onions
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Dash of Paprika
Kitchen tools that you're going to need:
- Chop up your boiled eggs and blend well with other ingredients
- Refrigerate for at least an hour
- Serve on a lettuce leaf with croissants or crackers.
*Note: This pairs well with a bowl of homemade potato soup!