How clean is your bathroom?
In the world of restaurants and dining out, the key to keeping a full house each and every day is consistency and satisfaction. Creating a well balanced menu with consistent results is obviously a very important factor, but other things like ambiance and clean bathrooms are equally as important as well. According to QSR, “Results of a recent study conducted by Cintas Corporation (NASDAQ:CTAS) reveal that 95 percent of people avoid businesses where they have had a negative restroom experience.” That’s NINETY FIVE PERCENT! Clearly, this is an issue not to be overlooked.
Chefs and restaurateurs need to create that “Wow” factor to keep their customers loyal. Walking into a dirty bathroom that isn’t properly maintained is an instant turn off and worst yet, it can deter even your biggest fans from coming back.
At MissionRS.com we have a full selection of janitorial/bathroom products for you to choose from. From air sanitizers, to trash bins, from paper towels to toilet paper, we have everything you need to properly outfit your restaurant’s bathrooms. Here are a few tips for keeping it clean.
- Ensure your facility has adequate soap so that you don’t run out during peak hours. Dirty hands with both you customers and your employees are a major No no.
- Keep a trash bin both near the sink and next to the door. Many times, people use their paper towel to open the door before throwing it away.
- Stock up on plenty of toilet paper and paper towels.
- Make sure one of your employees is manning the restaurant bathrooms every so often. Making sure the sink is wiped down, toilets are flushed, and supplies are stocked will make a difference in the mind of your customer.
- Aside from the occasional spot clean, restaurant managers need to integrate exceptional standards of cleanliness through the use of professional cleaners. They should come regularly to uphold the deepest standards of cleanliness and ensure that floors, toilets, and sinks are 100% sanitary.
- Lighting is as important to the inside of a restaurant as it is the bathroom. Create an ambiance that is well thought out in all areas of your facility.
Remember, your customers have high expectations. Don’t meet them half way- go the extra mile and deliver that “Wow” factor. Don’t disappoint your customers and risk losing valued business-and worse yet-others who hear about the problem- for lack of cleanliness due to poor maintenance and management.