- One of the most essential items for caterers large and small is the trusty insulated pan carrier for safe transporting of food from one place to the next. Since most catered foods are prepared away from your client's site, having a durable, efficient, and food safe place to transport food is imperative. Our Cambro "Camcarriers" are made of a highly durable, double-walled polyethylene that won't break, rust, or dent. These units are available in all different sizes, colors, and capacities, and they are designed to keep your food temperatures at 135°F or higher, or at 41°F or lower. (Remember this article on the Temperature Danger Zone?) Convenient beverage dispensing is also paramount to a well-catered event. These insulated beverage dispensers keep your drinks at the right temperature and make for easy transport.
- Having plenty of ice on hand, whether it be for keeping drinks iced down or separate for serving with drinks, is very important, as is the way in which it is stored. Ice caddies, or mobile ice bins, are the ideal way to move large volumes of ice safely and efficiently- get yours today, and don't forget about investing in a dependable commercial ice machine!
- Chafing Dishes are a mainstay in the world of catering and they make serving foods at maintainable, safe temperatures both elegant and dependable. At Mission we have an assorted array of chafing dishes for commercial or home use, and they range in style, aesthetic, and price point, so you can find a natural fit for your business interests. (Make sure to buy your chafer fuel as well!)
- Portable Cooking Equipment like Commercial Outdoor Grills & Griddles are designed for caterers doing lots of on-site, mobile food preparation. Crown Verity makes the highest quality, moveable, outdoor griddles and grills on the market with 6-7 minute high temperature pre-heat times, and they come fully assembled and crated for the most convenience. They are also equipped with oversized traction wheels for easy maneuverability by one person in all different outdoor settings. Choose between many different sizes, styles, and accessories to get the ultimate grilling experience for your catering needs.
- Disposables are often a big consumable for the catering industry, from food pans to aluminum foil to dinnerware. At Mission Restaurant Supply you will find a selection of bulk disposable products that will make life easier for the next catered event.
- Banquet Carts are essential to the large-volume catering company for two reasons: mobility and hot food holding over a period of time. With mobile banquet carts like the ones we have online by Alto-Shaam and other food service brands, you can rest assured that supplies can be easily transported and food can be properly maintained until ready to serve.
- Portable Buffet Units and Portable Bar Service are two other essentials that make serving food and beverages more streamlined and organized for your catering staff.
- There are many, many smallwares that make up a well-stocked catering kitchen, from elegant linens to flatware and cookware, not to mention all of the equipment that goes into preparing these foods, like Combi Ovens which maximize space and multi-task to bring you more efficiency and menu versatility all in one space-saving footprint.
- Having adequate refrigeration is key to every catering business as refrigerated and frozen storage is crucial to keeping ingredients fresh, safe, and ready. At MissionRS.com you will find a wide selection of commercial Refrigerators and commercial Freezers in all sizes.
All Your Commercial Catering Essentials
This entry was posted on November 19, 2013.