If you or someone you know is a grilling enthusiast, chances are you’ve heard of Crown Verity and their commercial-grade outdoor grilling equipment. (If you haven’t yet then you are in for a real treat.)
Crown Verity is a brand that’s made their name by manufacturing state-of-the-art Outdoor Grills and Charbroilers but they also have a number of other types of equipment, from steamers to fryers and patio heaters- Check out the whole product line here!
Crown Verity’s line of professional series portable BBQ grills is the focal point of this discussion and they are designed for the most discerning grill enthusiast. Convenience, durability, mobility and quick fire up times are just a few of the things that make them different from the competition, bringing a “stainless reputation” and a whole new level of performance to the user experience. Plus, by making commercial chefs a central piece of the puzzle throughout the design process, Crown Verity is able to deliver a product that not only solves day-to-day challenges but also conveniently creates opportunities that are unparalleled in the industry.
Why Choose A Crown Verity Professional BBQ Grill?
- Crown Verity Gas Grills are constructed of high quality 300 series stainless steel throughout, from the legs to the water pans, the bolts and connector pins to the lighter tubes. Even the cooking grates are made of #304 stainless steel as opposed to competitors’ grills which are made of 400 series stainless steel, cast iron, chrome/nickel plated or porcelain coated grates-all of which will rust over time. These fine materials will simply make your grill last the longest amount of time possible while making for easy cleaning.
- Crown Verity Grills are shipped on a wooden crate fully assembled and ready to go. That means no tools required- simply unpack, connect to gas and start grilling!
- Independent s/s burners, each at 15,000 btu take the grill to its fullest cooking potential in under six minutes!
- Want to customize your grill? Not a problem. Crown Verity has numerous accessory components , from the roll tops to vinyl covers and shelves, upgrading the experience and usability of the grill.
- Movability is a huge selling point with Crown Verity Grills thanks to the large, lockable casters for simple portability.
- All water pans are removable which makes for easy cleaning while eliminating flare ups caused by dripping grease and fat.
- Available to you in a number of sizes: 28” wide, 34” wide, 46” wide, 58” wide and 70” wide in both natural and LP gas. That’s a size everyone from serious home chefs to volume feeders like resorts and country clubs can take advantage of.
All images courtesy of Crown Verity