On the first fall morning, to the cold wind of a winter’s day, to the last stretch of chilly spring evenings, Patio Heaters help keep a warm ambiance and atmosphere wherever and whenver you need it most. Whether you’re hoping to extend the lifespan of your patio seating or you are entertaining outdoors most of the year, having a Patio Heater will ensure that everyone is comfortable. Industry-favorite, Crown Verity, manufacturers an assortment of Patio Heaters designed for a wide array of uses. They are known for building durable, efficient, and most importantly, safe heaters that can be used in a myriad of settings. The brand prides themselves on using quality materials, like 16 gauge aluminum and all 304 s/s fasteners in addition to a slew of a other features and benefits that help them stand apart. Here are a few of the key, defining features that have given Crown Verity its leading status in the industry:
- Biggest Reflectors On The Market: Crown Verity’s oversized reflectors are made of a durable, 16 gauge aluminum that won’t bend or break.
- Efficient: These patio heaters will consume 20-25% less propane than competitive models.
- Wide Selection: Once you’ve decided on Crown Verity for your investment, the next step is choosing between the many options they have available, including natural gas or propane, and what finish you desire, from antique bronze to silver vain, and stainless steel.
- Efficient Conical Burner Design: Every Crown Verity Patio Heater has a conical burner with a stainless steel burner head construction that is significantly more efficient than a vertical burner design.
- Quality Control: Every patio heater that leaves the Crown Verity facility has been pre-fired and tested before packaging to ensure that everything is working just properly. In addition, all heaters are 85% assembled when shipped, so with just a few simple steps, you can be on your way to immediate use!
- Ease of Use: Crown Verity makes all their heaters to be easy to operate. All ignitors are simple to light, and safe, most importantly.
- Safety: One of the key safety features of Crown Verity’s Patio Heaters is the Anti-Tilt Switch, which shuts off burners and the subsequent flare-ups from fuel in the event that the heater tips.
- Mobility: Extra large casters and an oversized wheel base enhance the strength and the stability of these units while making them easy to move from Point A to Point B. For the rental service or catering company that goes from venue to venue, this is a crucial asset to Crown Verity!
- Large Tank Compartments: Crown Verity Tank Compartments can hold up to a 30 pound tank so you don’t have to worry about changing out the fuel source as frequently as you would with competitive models.
If you’re looking for something a little different, why not consider the CV-EH-1500 Infrared Indoor- Outdoor Heater by the brand. The CV-EH-1500 Infrared Heater is portable, energy efficient, and easily mobile for all uses, both indoors and out. Below are the key assets that come with an investment in the CV-EH-1500.
- It Doesn’t Heat The Air: That’s right. This portable patio heater heats the object beneath it (whether it be you or a chair), not simply the air.
- Efficient: This unit is equipped with a highly efficient halogen lamp that will put off the most heat with the least amount of energy consumption.
- Weather Proof: Unlike many patio heaters on the market today, this Crown Verity unit is not impacted by the wine and it features a water proof casing to keep moisure out.
- Easy Mobility: The CV-EH-1500 Infrared Heater by Crown Verity measures just 17.5’’ long and weighs just 5 pounds for easy transport and maneuverability wherever you may need it. It also has two adjustable rods on either end so you can position the heating element in whichever way you desire.
- Indoor or Outdoor Use: The Crown Verity Insta-Heat is one of the most popular heating options on the market today thanks to its extreme versatility. All you need is a 120 Volt outlet and you are in business!
- No UV Rays or Emissions: Enough said! This efficient heater uses simple, safe heat.
- Accessories: The Insta-Heat comes equipped with a 16 foot cord and a mounting bracket which is optional for use on a wall or with the (optional) stand. Other accessories include the remote control which allows you to turn the heat up or down from a distance.
Just Think Of The Possibilities With These Heaters: Customers across the nation have used these on patios, in clubs, stadiums, arenas, within the rental industry, in churches, for valet parking stations, and beyond.
To get more information on the Patio Heaters please call us at 800-319-0690 Monday through Friday from 7 AM to 6:30 PM CST.