If you’re running a restaurant that serves pizzas, whether they make up just a few menu items or the actual menu in its entirety, investing in a commercial pizza prep table is one of the wisest investments you can make. Though the initial cost is high, you must look at the purchase as a smart investment that will pay off down the road. Our prices on MissionRS.com are the most competitive on the web and we want to help you make a sound choice that will suit your business needs both now and as your business grows in the future. Here are some advantages to investing in a Pizza Prep Table and some of the differentiating factors you should pay attention to before settling on a unit.
- The Refrigerated Base & Undercounter Storage provides an idealic home for bulk ingredients and other pizza prep necessities
- Raised Ingredients Rails contain bins featuring all of your most popular pizza toppings so you can assemble the pizza with maximum speed and efficiency.
- The convenience of a worktop/cutting board that is built to fit the width of a pizza makes assembling the pie (and prepping the ingredients!) an easy process- one that is constructed with convenience in mind!
- Plus, get Free Shipping and Liftgate when you buy a Pizza Prep Table from MissionRS.com for your commercial establishment!
What To Look For?
The amount of demand and product you are putting out on a daily and weekly basis is going to determine how big of a unit you need. Our Pizza Prep Tables range from simple 1 door units with 6 ingredient pans and 11.4 cubic feet of storage area to one of our large, 8 door units with 15 ingredient pans and 43.9 cubic feet of storage, for example! Some of our more popular models consist of a medium size that have 2-3 doors of undercounter storage, 8-10 ingredient bins, and a middle-of-the-road storage capacity. Knowing how much food product you’ll be needing to store to meet the demands of your customers is going to determine what size you should invest in. So if you run a pizzeria or a restaurant where pizza is the star item on the menu, investing in a larger unit is probably a better investment, whereas a smaller, 1-3 door unit might be better for establishments that do a smaller output and scale. You’ll want to make sure you know exactly how much space you have in your kitchen so that you buy a unit that isn’t overbearing or jammed.
2. CONFIGURATION All of our Pizza Prep Tables online have a slightly different configuration. Depending on the unique storage needs of your work stations in the back of the house, our pizza prep tables come with swing doors that open up into storage, while they also come with drawers, meaning they pull out into sectioned, refrigerated storage. Many of our units feature a combination of swing doors and drawers so you can have the best of both worlds. Here’s one example of the differenes you will find:
At MissionRS.com, we stock a number of different pizza prep table manufacturers, including True, Turbo Air and Metalfrio. When you buy a unit from any of these manufacturers, you’re getting quality stainless steel construction and a dependable addition for your kitchen that will stand the test of time.