True Mfg and Turbo Air, two leading brands in the refrigeration world, have upped their warranty terms for 2013, instilling more confidence than ever in their respective product lines as we go into a new year of sales. Please advise of these changes and invest in the industry’s best warranty terms to date! 1. True Mfg has extended this offer to all of their boxes and every piece of equipment effective January 1, 2013. Shop for Bar Equipment, Floral Cases, Reach-In Solid Door Refrigerators and Freezers, Glass Door Merchandisers, Preparation Tables, Bar Equipment, Bakery Display Cases and much more! And remember, when you purchase with us at Mission you not only get the lowest prices on the web but Free Shipping and Liftgate to your Commercial Address along with these new and improved warranty terms. Shop for True Mfg equipment & make a great business investment in 2013.
2. Turbo Air is another industry leader in commercial refrigeration equipment with state-of-the-art technology, aesthetically pleasing European designs and unparalleled product performance.
Though not entirely across the product line, Turbo Air has decided to increase many of their warranty terms, starting with their renowned Super Deluxe Series Solid and Glass Door Products which now have a 3 year parts and labor warranty instead of 2. Below are more changes in the Turbo Air Warranty Terms:
- Super Deluxe Solid and Glass Door Products: 3 year parts and labor warranty instead of 2 as of December 1, 2012
- M3 Products: 2 year parts and labor warranty instead of 1 as of December 1, 2013
- Glass Door Products: 2 year parts and labor warranty instead of 1 as of December 1, 2012
- Open Display, Bakery and Deli Cases, Ice Cream Dipping Cabinets: 2 year parts and labor warranty instead of 1 as of December 1, 2012
Shop for Turbo Air and save on Free Shipping and Liftgate to your Commercial Address as well as these new warranty terms!