What better aroma and taste to trigger your appetite than a delicious, smoked steak, fish or cheese? “Smoking” food has been a time-honored concept, but as years have passed, technology has advanced to make the process more efficient, and the end result more delicious.
That’s where Alto-Shaam Smoker Ovens come into play. This highly respected foodservice manufacturer creates a state-of-the-art line of Smoker Ovens that are designed to add a variety of tastes and flavors to your menu items at a fraction of the cost of buying pre-smoked food. The concept of smoking food is beloved not only for the way it tastes but for its healthier nutritional benefits since inherently it doesn’t add sodium, fat, or sugar to the food. By using real wood in the form of wood chips, you add real, natural flavor to your food, not just the aromas from your spice cabinet. This lack of artificial smoke and the lack of pressure cooking keep the Alto-Shaam Smokers coming out on top with every use. Like other Alto-Shaam equipment, the Smokers are an economical investment, giving off very little external heat which keeps your kitchen (and staff) cool. They also use less than $1 of electricity with every load of food!! If you aren’t convinced yet, keep reading for a few other benefits that make Alto-Shaam Smoker Ovens the only way to go for premium smoking equipment:
1. Ease of Use Each of Alto-Shaam’s Smoker Ovens is equipped with a smoker box that’s positioned conveniently inside the oven cavity. Simply fill the box with the wood chips you choose (mesquite, cherry, apple, hickory, maple, and the list goes on) and set the smoke intensity control to the level you need. Each Alto-Shaam Smoker is equipped with a smoke timer that allows you, the operator, to set the intensity from mild to medium to heavy smoke flavor, so you get just the right amount of smoked goodness.
2. It Cold Smokes Too! Alto-Shaam’s Smoker Ovens also have the ability to cold smoke cheese, fish and other foods you’d least expect, without using any heat. This opens up the boundaries and allows you to do more than you would be able to do with competitors’ smoker ovens currently on the market.
3. Various Sizes/Configurations Every foodservice kitchen has its own needs and capacity requirements, that’s why Alto-Shaam has both single compartment and double compartment stacked ovens for you to pick from. Furthermore, you can choose from a number of exteriors, from heavy-duty stainless steel to black or burgundy panels to fit the aesthetic and demands of your business.
4. “Cooking & Holding” In Only The Best Let’s not forget that Alto-Shaam is renowned for their iconic low temperature Cook & Hold oven technology, and all Alto-Shaam Smokers are conveniently powered by this system. With the ecosmart® Halo Heat® system, you get the unmatched tenderness, minimal electricity consumption, less shrink (and more profit) that you’d get from a Cook & Hold Oven by the brand, but you also get the unique smoker properties mentioned in this post that give you and your business more menu opportunity. You know what that means? With this one investment you can cook, roast, reheat, smoke and hold everything from tomato sauce to sausage, fish and artisan cheeses. Click here to read more about Alto-Shaam’s Cook & Hold Oven Technology.
5. Uncompromised Operator Control Whether you need a basic “Simple Control” or a more robust “Deluxe Control,” the Alto-Shaam Smoker Ovens are built with operator control boards to meet your needs. The units equipped with “Simple Controls” provide an easy, straightforward way for you to operate the equipment thanks to a simple-to-read digital display, arrow controls and more. The “Deluxe Control” system is also easy-to-use, but it’s equipped with more features like a built-in 8 recipe memory program and an internal temperature probe that allow you to do that much more with your investment.
Invest in a product that will open new doors for your business and will expand your menu opportunities in a way like never before with an Alto-Shaam Smoker Oven! Should you have any questions about this equipment or if you need help finding the right unit for your business, give us a call at 800-319-0690 and we will assist you!