What if your charbroiler could make all your customer’s favorite menu items, like your famous steaks, burgers, fajitas and more, with virtually no flare-ups and more product yield? Well now it can thanks to Vulcan’s newest line of VTEC Charbroilers which features a patented IRX® infrared burner technology that maximizes production, creates a more energy efficient cooking solution, and all while achieving that great charbroiled taste your customers love.
Here are the Top 5 distinguishing factors that set the VTEC Series by Vulcan apart from other charbroilers in the industry:
1. Independent Burners Create More Even Heat: Each burner section features high range, precision-driven gas controls that distribute the most even heat on the market.
2. High Efficiency Infrared Burner System: The IRX® patented burner system uses infrared, radiant heat that uses more then 50% less gas than traditional radiant convective charbroilers! That’s 90,000 BTUs per square inch versus 200 BTUs per square inch.
3. Unparalleled Temperature Control: With the VTEC Series, you can experience a range of temperatures on the same charbroiler with each burner capable of holding its own temperature without transferring from one to the next.(You can even get + or – 20° F from corner to corner- no other piece of equipment in the industry will do this!)
4. No More Nasty Clean Ups: The unique VTEC infrared burner system utilizes a solid carbon steel emitter panel that rests above the burner and underneath a stainless steel grate, eliminating the chance of flare ups by blocking the food from the flames. Any grease or debris that attempts to fall down into the hard to reach burner area is blocked by this solid emitter plate made of carbon steel and is instantly vaporized or turned to ash due to the extreme temperatures. This makes clean up a breeze! Simple take a feather brush and whisk away the ash off the emitter plate and into the crumb tray- no more grimy, nasty clean ups!
5. No More Flare Ups + More Product Yield: The VTEC patented stainless steel grate design combined with the carbon steel emitter panel is designed to eliminate flare ups by keeping grease away from any open flames and reducing the use of convective heat which not only worsens the flare ups but tends to dry out food’s natural moisture. The VTEC can save up to 30% of your food product’s natural moisture thanks in large part to the absence of this convective air.