A Groen Steamer That Will Save...
Steamers are a mainstay in commercial kitchens for their healthier cooking techniques and versatile, efficient performance. From rice and vegetables to meats, fish, and poultry, commercial steamers present countless menu possibilities and opportunities for your restaurant business to thrive. Groen has been a long-time leader in the business of commercial steaming equipment, and their line of energy-efficient Intek Steamers adds even more prestige to the brand. Allow us to introduce to you the Intek XS:
At Mission Restaurant Supply we believe in the quality of a good product and a product that can save the end user money. Groen’s Intek Steamers do just that, wiping out exorbitant energy and water bills, thanks to their clean, innovative enginnering and design. This electric, self-contained, countertop steamer is a money-saving investment that will expand your menu capabilities in new, exciting ways. Groen is committed to efficiency, productivity and reliability, all of which play a large role when investing in a new piece of equipment. Below are some of the many perks of buying an Intek:
- It’s Connectionless: The Groen Intek is a connectionless steamer which means no water or drain connections are required. Simply plug it in, fill with water, and start steaming!
- Energy Star Rated: The Intek uses 67% less energy than conventional steamers and it is LEED compliant with the lowest water consumption rating on the market (less than 1.5 gallons per hour!)
- Steaming and Holding: The Intek is the most energy-efficient connectionless steamer out there, but as a value-added bonus, the unit can also operate as an NSF-approved holding cabinet for pre-cooked foods, and it’s equipped with variable temperature controls for the best usability.
- It’s Boilerless: Without the need for a generator or boiler-system, the Intek is able to operate with ease. No deliming, tedious maintenance or harsh chemicals are needed- simply a quick wipe down at the end of the day with 50/50 water and vinegar solution. The irrelevance of costly chemicals to this machine’s operation is another huge money saver with the Intek.
- Quick Cooking: By utilizing an inverted convection fan system and a powerful heater, the Intek is able to steam evenly, and fast at that. How fast? The Intek can take 48 lbs of frozen vegetables and steam them to perfection in only 17 minutes.
- Minimal Maintenance: The Intek is free of probes, floats and other parts that are often damaged and end up needing routine servicing, making it a reliable force in the steaming line up.
- Interactive Controls: One of the nice traits of the Intek steamer is the solid state control system which is easy to maneuver and purely mechanical, eliminating costly warranty bills
Check back as we add more and more from Groen’s energy-efficient Intek line and head over to see the XS-208 volt, 3 phase electric steamer online! It is in stock and ready to ship!