Hoshizaki has long been known as simply an ice machine company, and the leading ice machine company at that, with its name synonomous to the the hardest, clearest ice in the industry. However in recent years, the brand has been making a big push to expand into a broader sense of refrigerated equipment, and with Hoshizaki’s careful, systematic and meticulous growth, they have managed to create a line of reach-in refrigeration that can rival any in the industry. Hoshizaki Reach-In Refrigeration is not only good for the environment but it can help make your operation a profitable one through its innovative design and state-of-the-art technology. Here are the Top 10 Reasons we think a Hoshizaki Reach-In Refrigerator or Freezer could be an excellent choice for your business:
1. Eco-Friendliness: The entire Commercial Series Line by Hoshizaki is ENERGY STAR® qualified (with the exception of the CF3B-FS and CF3B-HS)
2. Stellar Warranty Terms: Hoshizaki has the best warranty in the industry with 2 year parts and labor on the entire unit + 5 year parts on compressor!
3. Product Longevity and Durability: All Stainless Steel Cabinet Construction means a longer product life!
4. Innovative Air Flow: Ducted Air Flow on all units means uniform cabinet temperatures thanks to the interior evaporator and its innovative air flow design.
5. Thicker Insulation: Hoshizaki Reach-In’s Cabinet and Door Insulation is 2-3/8” thick as opposed to comparable manufacturer’s 2” thick insulation which ensures that temperatures are going to hold. All of Hoshizaki’s Reach-In Insulation is CFC Free, Foamed in Place Polyurethane.
6. The TXV Valve: Hoshizaki reach-ins feature a refrigeration system that is equipped with a TXV Expansion Valve (only Hoshizaki and Traulsen does this) so you can easily get in and out of the refrigerator/freezer without losing temperature.
7. Easy Installation: That’s right! Thanks to Hoshizaki’s 4” factory-mounted casters and newly lowered heights (under 80”), you can now install with ease and fit through your standard height door without a hitch.
8. Field Reversible Doors: Hoshizaki is the only manufacturer in the industry to have field reversible doors!
9. ISO Certification: Hoshizaki is ISO certifed and is leading the way as one of the only foodservice manufacturers to achieve ISO-14001!
10. Added Savings: Free Shipping & Liftgate to your commercial address when you purchase a Hoshizaki Reach-In at Mission Restaurant Supply!