Underbar Glasswasher - High Temp
When your business depends on a constant supply of clean, sanitary glassware it is imperative you have a dependable glass washing machine. This CMA 181GW Hi Temp Undercounter Glasswasher properly cleans 600 glasses per hour. Its built-in booster heater is capable of raising the water temperature 70 degrees in just three minutes. The 181GW ensures your glassware is properly sanitized by holding the final rinse step of the wash cycle until water reaches a temperature of 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
This glasswasher was built with operator comfort in mind. Its wash chamber is raised so you don't have to bend over to load and unload glasses, reducing back strain and easing discomfort. It also has digital temperature gauges at the top of the machine for convenient control and temperature reading.
This glass washer features an extra tall wash chamber opening to accommodate taller glassware such as wine glasses and tall beer glasses, making the CMA 181GW a great addition for brewpubs, wineries, tasting rooms and more.
|Ext. Length||25 Inches|
|Ext. Width||24 Inches|
|Ext. Depth||25 Inches|
|Ext. Height||39 Inches|
|Stock||Factory Stock Item|
|Lead Time||2 to 4 Business Days|
|Racks Per Hour||30|
|Water Usage||18 Gal. an hour|
|Temperature Range||Wash: 155F-160F, Rinse: 180F-195F|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts and Labor|
This item ships in 2 to 4 Business Days.
Features & Benefits
- Safe-T-Temp booster heater quickly raises water temperature up to 70 degrees Fahrenheit and assures 180 degree Fahrenheit sanitizing rinse every cycle
- Wash chamber's door opening is 11-1/4" tall to fit taller glassware
- Energy Star approved - uses only .75 gallons of water per cycle
- Capable of washing 30 racks or 600 glasses per hour
- Pump drain allows for multiple installation applications, including elevated drains
- Stainless steel top, sides and wash tank for easy cleaning, consistent heating and quiet operation
- Higher wash chamber reduces the strain of bending over to load and unload
- Wash chamber has 11-1/4" height clearance to accommodate taller glassware
- 6" legs included to bring overall height to 40"
- 1 flat dishrack and one peg rack included