Single Rack Convertible Dishwasher - High Temp, Ventless
This CMA-180-VL Commercial Dishwasher from CMA Dishmachines is a hot water sanitizing, single rack, door-type ventless dishmachine. It utilizes 180-degree Fahrenheit hot water from a built-in booster heater to clean and sanitize 40 dishracks per hour on a 90-second cycle, while conserving energy and water.
The Safety Temp feature ensures the final rinse reaches proper sanitization temperatures before the cycle is complete. The CMA-180-VL has a Heat Recovery Condensation Removal System that captures and re-uses heat to reduce energy costs and eliminate the need for a vent hood. It features a unique soil purging system to filter wash water and plate debris into an easy-to-remove tray to eliminate food particle build-up.
The CMA-180-VL is a three-door design that allows for corner or straight-thru application. It is also field convertible from three phase to single phase for a wide range of configuration options to adapt with your changing dishwashing needs.
Constructed of sleek and durable stainless steel, the CMA-180-VL offers years of trouble free high-volume dishwashing.
Note: A booster heater (built-in on this machine) is required to produce sanitization-level temperatures. The built-in wash tank heater will maintain the wash water temperature at 155 degrees Fahrenheit. The booster heater will produce a minimum of 180 degrees Fahrenheit final rinse water each cycle, providing the incoming water supply is a minimum of 140 degrees Fahrenheit. This machine can be used as a low temperature machine provided NSF 29 Chemical Sanitizing Feeder (not supplied with machine) is installed.
|Ext. Length||25.5 Inches|
|Ext. Width||25-1/2 Inches|
|Ext. Depth||25 Inches|
|Ext. Height||86-5/16 Inches|
|Stock||Factory Stock Item|
|Lead Time||2 to 4 Business Days|
|Racks Per Hour||40|
|Water Usage||38 Gal. an hour|
|Temperature Range||Wash: 155F-160F, Rinse: 180F-195F|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts and Labor|
This item ships in 2 to 4 Business Days.
Features & Benefits
- Heat recovery system eliminates need for independent vent hood
- Economical - uses only .89 gallons of water per cycle
- Energy Star certified
- Wash tank screens and soil purging system prevent clogging and build-up from debris
- Three-door design allows for straight-thru or corner application
- External scrap tray is removable to easily clean out contents
- Made of durable stainless steel
- Upper and lower wash arms that can be easily removed for cleaning or replacement
- Control box is top-mounted and water tight and unit has an auto start and auto stop feature for easy and safe operation
- Safety Temp assures 180-degrees Fahrenheit rinse to achieve sanitary final product
- 40 racks per hour
- Includes 1 flat dishrack and 1 peg rack