Rotary Glasswasher - Low Temp, 220V
When your business depends on a constant supply of clean, sanitary glassware it is imperative you have a dependable glass washing machine. This CMA GL-C Low Temperature Rotary Glasswasher properly cleans and sanitizes 1,000 glasses per hour.
The GL-C utilizes chemicals and hot water to clean and sanitize glassware. Wash water is recirculated and a 220 Volt electric tank heater ensures wash temperature holds at 140 degrees Fahrenheit. Its spray arms blast chemicals and hot water from the top and bottom to ensure complete and proper cleaning.
The GL-C features a Poly Pro circular conveyor. This helps to protect glassware and reduces chipping and breaking. The GL-C glass washer features an extra tall wash chamber opening to accommodate taller glassware such as wine glasses and tall beer glasses, making the GL-C a great addition for smaller brewpubs, wineries, tasting rooms and more.
|Ext. Width||25-1/4 Inches|
|Ext. Depth||25-1/8 Inches|
|Ext. Height||40-1/2 Inches|
|Stock||Factory Stock Item|
|Lead Time||2 to 4 Business Days|
|Racks Per Hour||1000 glasses|
|Water Usage||12 Gal. an hour|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts and Labor|
This item ships in 2 to 4 Business Days.
Features & Benefits
- Wash chamber's door opening is 11-3/4" tall to fit taller glassware
- Capable of washing 1,000 2-1/2" glasses per hour
- Stainless steel construction for durability
- Independent upper and lower wash and rinse arms for superior cleaning
- Hands-free glass-activated on and off stop for safety and convenience
- Includes drain tray and waste collector