Underbar Glasswasher - Low Temp
When your business depends on a constant supply of clean, sanitary glassware it is imperative you have a dependable glass washing machine. This CMA GL-X Low Temperature Under-Bar Glasswasher properly cleans 600 glasses per hour. Its built-in Hot Water Assurance System and unique spray arm system assure excellent, clean results. Built-in chemical pumps and de-liming system ensures chemicals are used properly.
CMA's GL-X model is easy to use and maintain. Its instant start feature makes it simple to operate and with all its electrical components conveniently contained in a sliding drawer, service calls at quick and uncomplicated.
This glass washer features an extra tall wash chamber opening to accommodate taller glassware such as wine glasses and tall beer glasses, making the GL-X a great addition for smaller brewpubs, wineries, tasting rooms and more.
|Ext. Width||24 Inches|
|Ext. Depth||24-3/4 Inches|
|Ext. Height||40-1/8 Inches|
|Stock||Factory Stock Item|
|Lead Time||2 to 4 Business Days|
|Racks Per Hour||30|
|Water Usage||40.8 Gal. an hour|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts and Labor|
This item ships in 2 to 4 Business Days.
Features & Benefits
- Wash chamber's door opening is 11-1/4" tall to fit taller glassware
- Uses only 1.7 gallons of water per cycle
- Capable of washing 30 racks or 600 glasses per hour
- Pump drain allows for multiple installation applications, including elevated drains
- Stainless steel top, sides and wash tank for easy cleaning
- Upper and lower rotating wash arms for superior cleaning
- "Works-in-a-drawer" electrical components for easy access and service
- 1 flat dishrack and one peg rack included