Rotary Glasswasher - Low Temp, 115V
When your business depends on a constant supply of clean, sanitary glassware it is imperative you have a dependable glass washing machine. This CMA GW-100 Low Temperature Rotary Glasswasher properly cleans and sanitizes 1,000 glasses per hour.
The GW-100 utilizes chemicals and hot water to clean and sanitize glassware. Wash water is recirculated and a 115 Volt electric tank heater ensures wash temperature holds at 140 degrees Fahrenheit. Its spray arms blast chemicals and hot water from the top and bottom to ensure complete and proper cleaning.
The GW-100 features a Poly Pro circular conveyor. This helps to protect glassware and reduces chipping and breaking. The GW-100 glass washer features an extra tall wash chamber opening to accommodate taller glassware such as wine glasses and tall beer glasses, making the GW-100 a great addition for smaller brewpubs, wineries, tasting rooms and more.
|Ext. Width||25-1/4 Inches|
|Ext. Depth||25-1/8 Inches|
|Ext. Height||40-1/2 Inches|
|Stock||Factory Stock Item|
|Lead Time||2 to 4 Business Days|
|Racks Per Hour||1000 glasses|
|Water Usage||12 Gal. an hour|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts and Labor|
This item ships in 2 to 4 Business Days.
Features & Benefits
- Wash chamber's door opening is 11-3/4" tall to fit taller glassware
- Capable of washing 1,000 2-1/2" glasses per hour
- Stainless steel construction for durability
- Independent upper and lower wash and rinse arms for superior cleaning
- Hands-free glass-activated on and off stop for safety and convenience
- Includes drain tray and waste collector