Soiled Dishtable, 48 Inch, Straight Design, Machine Right
This CMA SR-48 Soiled Dishtable has a straight, right to left operation design. The SR-48 is designed to sit to the right of your dishmachine to support soiled dishes as they enter your dishwasher.
Measuring 48" long with a 9" high backsplash that is drilled for a mounted pre-rinse on the center, this soiled dishtable is ideal for conveniently pre-rinsing soiled dishes and scraping off food residue before dishes enter your dishmachine, while keeping the floor from getting wet.
The SR-48 Soiled Dishtable by CMA is constructed of heavy-duty 16-gauge type 304 stainless steel with stainless steel legs, and adjustable side crossrails for the most dependable dishtable with years of worry-free service. Achieve a more organized, efficient pre-washing station with the help of the SR-48 Soiled Dishtable by CMA.
|Ext. Length||48 Inches|
|Ext. Width||27-1/2 Inches|
|Ext. Height||42-3/4 Inches|
|Stock||Factory Stock Item|
|Lead Time||2 to 4 Business Days|
|Splash Height||8 Inches|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts and Labor|
This item ships in 2 to 4 Business Days.
Features & Benefits
- Constructed of durable stainless steel for longer product life
- Leg bracing is adjustable for flexible configuration
- Drilled for back splash mounted pre-rinse 8" on center (pre-rinse unit sold separately)
- Includes rack slide and scrap basket
- 48" long
- 34" tall at dishwasher
- Left side of dishtable is 21" deep and is designed to meet the right-hand side of your dishmachine
- Right side of dishtable is 29" deep