The Comark PDT300 Digital Pocket Probe Thermometer, -58F to 300F is perfect to carry in a chef jacket or pocket to be always be readily available. The Comark Digital Probe Pocket Thermometer has durable membrane keypads and is resistant to wet humid conditions. A tapered tip gives the Comark Digital Probe Pocket Thermometer a quick response time and the data hold function will freeze a reading. Highly versatile and able to lie flat in a pocket the Comark PDT300 Digital Probe Pocket Thermometer is favored by any culinary professional.
Features & Benefits
Six Steps for Calibrating the PDT300:
- Now F/C switchable
- Temperature range of -58F to 300F
1) Only calibrate in a slush ice solution (60% crushed ice and 40% tap water) or a water bath. Do not attempt to calibrate in any other manner.
2) Immerse the stem of the thermometer to at least 1/2 length in the slush ice solution
3) Wait for the reading to become stable (usually +/- 2 degree of 32 F)
4) Press and hold the D-H button for 8 seconds to begin calibration
5) CAL will be displayed for two seconds and calibration at 32F is completed
6) Remove thermometer from the ice water and continue to take measurements
NOTE: CAL will be displayed any time the D-H is pressed for 8 seconds, but the thermometer will not be recalibrated unless the tip is inserted in ice water