Rack for KSS Knife Sanitizing System
The Edlund KSR-5000 Knife Sanitizing Rack (39000) is designed to be used as a part of the KSS-5050 Knife Sanitizing System. The KSR-5000 Knife Sanitizing Rack holds knives while they are being submersed in sanitizing liquid. The KSR-5000 Knife Sanitizing Rack (39000) features a submersion tank encased in sanitary stainless steel. To sanitize a knife, simply wash and rinse the dirty knife, submerse it in the sanitizing solution in the liquid sanitizing tank and set it on a knife storage rack, such as an Edlund KR-99 or KR-100 (not included), to air dry. The tank can be filled with the solution of your choice and should be changed out regularly, according to your solution's instructions. Components of the Knife Sanitizing Rack, including the insert and tank, are removable for easy cleaning. The Edlund KSR-5000 Knife Sanitizer (39000) is a perfect component to incorporate into your HACCP program or into your regular kitchen cleanliness program.
|Ext. Width||10-1/4 Inches|
|Ext. Depth||4-1/2 Inches|
|Ext. Height||13-3/4 Inches|
|Stock||Factory Stock Item|
|Lead Time||3 Weeks|
This item ships in 3 Weeks.
Features & Benefits
- Fully enclosed in stainless steel for optimum sanitization
- Perfect for incorporating into a HACCP program
- Removable tank and insert for easy cleaning
- Submersion tank ensures knives are fully submersed in sanitizing solution for maximum sanitization
- Removable liquid sanitizing submersion tank
- Stainless steel splash plate allows for wall-mounting or table-mounting
- Dimensions: 4-1/2" x 10-1/4" x 13-3/4"
- NSF Certified
- Made in USA