Chefmate Manual Economy Slicer - 10" Blade
The C10 Chefmate Manual Slicer from Globe Food Equipment is a part of their C-Series line of Economy Slicers. This meat and produce slicer is built for operations with limited slicing requirements, limited space or a limited budget. This manual slicer will perform light-volume slicing up to thirty minutes per day. Constructed of anodized aluminum the C10 Manual Slicer is stain resistant and long lasting. Plus its removable chute, slice deflector, knife cover and sharpener make for easy cleaning. It also has a nice, compact design to save space on your counter. The hard chromed, special alloy hollow ground knife sharpens easily and outlasts other stainless steel knives.
|Ext. Length||17.25 Inches|
|Ext. Width||19 Inches|
|Ext. Height||15 Inches|
|Stock||Factory Stock Item|
|Lead Time||5 to 7 Business Days|
|Horse Power||1/4 HP|
|Blade Diameter||10 Inches|
|Slice Thickness||up to 9/16 Inches|
This item ships in 5 to 7 Business Days.
Features & Benefits
- Hard chromed, special alloy hollow ground knife lasts longer and sharpens easily
- Sealed splash zone aids in sanitation and protection
- Anodized aluminum construction is long lasting, easy to clean and stain resistant
- Lightweight and compact design
- Manual for slicing to order
- 10" diameter knife
- Maximum slice thickness: 9/16"
- 1/4 HP knife motor
- Smooth stainless steel ball bearing chute slide
- Removable, top mounted, all metal knife sharpener
- On/Off switch - moisture protected
- Motor overload protection