Make your business complete with the Hoshizaki 51 Cu. Ft. CR2B-FS
reach-in refrigerator. This unit comes with a variety of features that include two sections, a self-contained refrigerator system, a stainless steel exterior (front and sides), standard depth, (2) full height solid hinged door, (6) standard shelves, 4 heavy duty casters (2 with brakes), R-134A refrigerant, and 1/3 hp. This refrigerator is also ENERGY STAR qualified. Read below for more features and benefits:
Features & Benefits
- Stainless steel exterior front and sides.
- Energy efficient, vacuum formed, seamless, one piece ABS interior liner.
- Self-contained top mount refrigeration system.
- Unique "ducted" air distribution system.
- Solid state digital controller with temperature alarms and LED display (Fahrenheit or Celsius).
- Cabinet and doors are insulated with 2-3/8" of R-134a, CFC free, foamed in place polyurethane.
- Doors are constructed of stainless steel exterior and interior and are standard with locks.
- Exclusive "stepped" door design to protect recessed door gasket.
- Sturdy 8 gauge stainless steel hinge plate with welded hinge pin.
- One piece, full length, extruded aluminum flush mount door handle.
- Field reversible doors (with optional kit).
- Evaporator coil is enamel coated.
- Removable, cleanable refrigeration system air filter
- Energy efficient automatic hot gas condensate evaporator
- Anodized aluminum shelf supports
- (3) Epoxy coated wire shelves per section adjustable 1" on center
- Standard with (4) 4" factory installed casters (two with brakes)
- Stackable (two units high) to conserve warehouse floor space
- Two years parts and labor warranty
- Five year compressor warranty
- 8 ft. cord and plug
The exterior cabinet front, front panel, and sides, are constructed of high quality stainless steel.The exterior top, back and bottom are made from galvanized steel. The cabinet interior is constructed of a gray energy efficient, vacuum formed, seamless, one piece ABS liner. A unique "ducted" air flow system assures even temperature distribution throughout the cabinet. Three (3) heavy duty epoxy coated shelves per section are standard. Mounted on anodized aluminum pilasters the shelves are adjustable in 1" increments. Cabinet walls and doors are insulated with 2-3/8" of environmentally friendlyl R-134A, CFC free, foamed in place polyurethane. Side walls are fully foamed for additional structure at the top of the cabinet. An interior light is automatically activated when doors are opened. 4" factory installed polyolefin, plated casters(two with brakes) are standard.
Doors are constructed of high grade stainless steel exterior and interior and are standard with locks. Hoshizaki's exclusive "stepped" design protects the recessed gasket while product is being removed from the cabinet. Doors are provided with a one piece, full length, extruded aluminum, flush mount handle and are mounted on eight (8) gauge stainless steel hinge plates. Hinge plates are supplied with a welded hinge pin and nylon cams to assist in closure. Snap-in magnetic door gaskets are durable and easily removed for cleaning. Door hinging is field reversible (with an optional door reversal hinge kit).
The high efficiency, self contained refrigeration system is top mounted and easily accessible for service. The refrigeration system components are assembled on a high density expanded polypropylene platform that is removable from the main unit. A unique, ducted air flow system achieves uniform air distribution within the cabinet. The evaporator coil is enamel coated for extended life. Energy efficient, automatic hot gas condensate evaporator removes condensation. A capillary tube system controls the flow of environmentally friendly R-134A refrigerant through the evaporator. Solid state, digital controls monitor the operation and performance of the refrigeration system. The controls also provide visual high and low temperature and high and low voltage alarms. The controller has a digital LED display and is adjustable to either Fahrenheit or Celsius. A removable, cleanable air filter protects the condenser coil and helps reduce cleaning requirements of the refrigeration system. 115 volt units are equipped with an eight foot cord and plug (20.0 amps or less).