PJ2 Advanced System
With a Pacojet (PJ2ADVANCED) you can micro-puree deep-frozen foods into ultra-fine textures for high quality, flavorful, nutrient-rich recipes, perfectly portioned at the touch of a button. The Pacojet is a milestone in the culinary arena. The Pacojet allows hotels, restaurants and caterers to serve fresh mousses, sauces, ice creams and sorbets super-fast without sacrificing natural flavor, nutrition or aroma. Farm to table restaurants can make soups, spice pastes, pates and terrines ahead of time, deep freeze to seal in freshness and then pacotize them on demand in just right, desired portions. Craft cocktail bars, hotel restaurants and luxury resorts can comes up with new creative twists on aperitifs and digestifs, farces and concentrated oils to add to their menu. Simply put, the opportunities are endless with a Pacojet.
Using your Pacojet is easy, too. Simply choose your ingredients, such as fresh, quality fruits, vegetables, herbs, fish or meat. Place your ingredients in the beaker to deep freeze for at least 24 hours. When ready, attach the one-liter beaker to the Pacojet machine and select your desired number of portions. Press start. The high-precision blade spins at 2,000 RPM, shaving the most delicate, micro-thin layer off the top of your deep frozen food. The result is an ultra-smooth, ultra-fine, creamy micro puree. Place unused frozen ingredient back into your freezer to pacotize at a later time. Because your frozen foods are not thawed, natural flavors and nutrient are preserved in your recipes.
Pacotizing is more advanced and even easier with the Pacojet 2. The Pacojet 2 features a touchscreen display and customizable settings. With the Pacojet 2 you can also process non frozen foods (with the Pacojet Coupe Set) and decimal portions The Pacojet 2 has a brushless motor and an extended warranty. The Pacojet 2 has optional air pressure mode with automatic depressurization and the option to de-pressure during the use cycle. It also features an overfill rescue function. All Pacojet 1 accessories are compatible with the Pacojet 2.
The Pacojet is the perfect professional kitchen appliance for chefs with the highest expectations.
PJ2 Advanced System Certifications
PJ2 Advanced System Specifications
|MPN||PJ2 Advanced System|
|Ext. Width||14.2 Inches|
|Ext. Depth||19.7 Inches|
|Ext. Height||7.9 Inches|
|Stock||Factory Stock Item|
|Lead Time||1 to 2 Weeks|
|Certifications||cETLus, CSA, ETL Sanitation|
|Number of Programs||0|
|Quart Capacity||1.2 Qt.|
This item ships in 1 to 2 Weeks.
Features & Benefits
- Save time with super-fast portioning - one portion in 20 seconds or a whole liter in 4 minutes
- Efficient use of ingredients and convenient - unused ingredients can be placed back in the freezer for later
- Compact size to fit in even the tightest spaces and for easy portability
- Optimal nutrition and freshness, plus rich aromas and bright colors because there is no need to thaw foods
- Easy and fast cleaning at the push of a button
- Low preparation time required - with Pacojet, you don't have to peel, puree or strain raw ingredients
- Included Coupe Set allows Pacojet to be used as a cutter, mincer, mixer, blender and whipper
- Pacojet 2 machine
- Pacotizing precision blade
- Spray guard
- 6 beakers with lids
- Outer protective beaker
- Chrome spatula
- Use instructions
- Recipe book
- Cleaning kit - includes washing insert, sealing ring and rinsing ring
- Coupe set - Includes 2-blade cutter (coarse texture), 4-blade cutter (fine texture), whipping disc, cutter tongs