Wear Ever Quarter Size Aluminum Sheet Pan
This Wear-Ever Heavy-Duty One-Quarter Size Sheet Pan (5220) from Vollrath is a reliable commercial kitchen tool for baking smaller portions. This sheet pan features a concave bottom which flattens when it is heated to provide optimal, even heat distribution. The sheet pan has a closed bead with a galvanized non-rusting rod reinforcement to provide stability to keep it from flopping or bending. When not in use, the tapered design of this Sheet Pan makes it easy to stack multiple sheet pans on top of each other for storage.
|Ext. Width||9-1/2 Inches|
|Ext. Depth||13 Inches|
|Ext. Height||1 Inches|
|Lead Time||1 to 3 Business Days|
This item ships in 1 to 3 Business Days.
Features & Benefits
- Closed bead edge with a galvanized non-rusting rod for reinforcement and stability
- Natural finish is smooth and polished for uniform cooking
- Tapered shape makes for easy stacking of multiple sheet pans
- Constructed of impact-resistant aluminum to stand up to small to medium duty commercial use
- Made in USA
- Quarter-size: 9-1/2" x 13" x 1"
- 16 gauge 3000 series aluminum with natural finish
- Closed bead