Join one of the fastest growing restaurant equipment and supply companies in the United States!
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
Due to growth and expansion, we have immediate openings for the following full-time positions. Experience in specific background required.
Inventory Returns & Carrier Claims (San Antonio, TX):
Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday
Saturdays and overtime as needed and when approved by manager.
Job Duties include but not limited to:
- Process inventory/product returns, unpack damaged/returned inventory, inspect condition, assess RMA paperwork or complete RMA paperwork for proper return procedures
- Inspect and check for quality and condition of inventory to determine return category
- Take photos of returned/damaged/refused inventory
- Distribute and Process inventory to the proper location both in the system and in the warehouse
- Input return orders to various Vendors and Freight Carriers contingent upon assessment of inventory
- Identify distribution issues of returned and or freight damaged pieces
- Data entry as needed
- Inventory Adjustments as needed
- Identify and order parts as needed to repair or complete an inventory item
- File freight claims with carriers
- Maintain Spreadsheet of ongoing freight claims
- Other tasks as required to assist Warehouse Team members
Skills or Experience:
- Communicate effectively with Accounts Payable, Purchasing, Sales Coordinators, Vendors and all warehouse personnel
- Accurately follow directions, both written and verbal
- Maintain individual productivity and quality standards according to department and company requirements
- Remain focused and on task in a faced paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge in MS Excel, MS Word and Adobe Cloud
Special Instructions: Please note that if we extend an offer, a warehouse position requires a drug screening.
To apply, please email Elane Lopez elaneL@missionrs.com for further details.
Service Tech & Preventative Maintenance Tech Full-time – M/F (Fort Worth, TX):
(Must be available for overtime and rotating On-Call Duty when required)
Mission Restaurant Supply, a restaurant supply and leasing company, is looking for experienced Service & PM Technicians to provide maintenance and repair service on ice machines and other refrigeration foodservice equipment to our customers throughout the Fort Worth/Dallas Metroplex. Mission Restaurant Supply offers an excellent compensation and benefits package
Preferred candidates will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in servicing commercial refrigeration and food service equipment within commercial establishments, including installation experience, and should demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
- Basic knowledge of refrigeration food service equipment; ice machines, walk-in coolers and freezer experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot and perform preventive maintenance. Good mechanical skills.
- Accredited high school diploma, business or trade school, or GED.
- Professional, courteous and positive attitude.
- Registered as ACR Technician with state of Texas.
- Valid Texas Driver’s License and acceptable driving record.
- Must be able to work after-hours on rotating schedule during On-Call duty status.
- Ability to work overtime during high volume summer months.
- Must be comfortable working in variety of environments at customer sites; i.e. confined or limited spaces and exposure to heat and cold and be capable of lifting up to 60 lbs.
- Climbing up to 6 ft. with ladder
- Extensive walking 3-5 miles/day
- Extensive driving 5-6 hours/day
- Kneeling, squatting, bending, pushing/pulling
- Exposure to noise, heat, cold, slippery, wet conditions
Email resume and request an application to HR.email@example.com or fax resume to (817) 806-4591
Technician applicants may also apply in person at:
Mission Restaurant Supply
2524 White Settlement Rd.
Fort Worth, Texas 76107
Mon – Fri from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.