Join one of the fastest growing restaurant equipment and supply companies in the United States!
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
Due to growth and expansion, we have immediate openings for the following full-time positions. Experience in specific background required.
Service Tech & Preventative Maintenance Tech Full-time – M/F (Fort Worth, TX):
(Must be available for overtime and rotating On-Call Duty when required)
Mission Restaurant Supply, a restaurant supply and leasing company, is looking for experienced Service & PM Technicians to provide maintenance and repair service on ice machines and other refrigeration foodservice equipment to our customers throughout the Fort Worth/Dallas Metroplex. Mission Restaurant Supply offers an excellent compensation and benefits package
Preferred candidates will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in servicing commercial refrigeration and food service equipment within commercial establishments, including installation experience, and should demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
- Basic knowledge of refrigeration food service equipment; ice machines, walk-in coolers and freezer experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot and perform preventive maintenance. Good mechanical skills.
- Accredited high school diploma, business or trade school, or GED.
- Professional, courteous and positive attitude.
- Registered as ACR Technician with state of Texas.
- Valid Texas Driver’s License and acceptable driving record.
- Must be able to work after-hours on rotating schedule during On-Call duty status.
- Ability to work overtime during high volume summer months.
- Must be comfortable working in variety of environments at customer sites; i.e. confined or limited spaces and exposure to heat and cold and be capable of lifting up to 60 lbs.
- Climbing up to 6 ft. with ladder
- Extensive walking 3-5 miles/day
- Extensive driving 5-6 hours/day
- Kneeling, squatting, bending, pushing/pulling
- Exposure to noise, heat, cold, slippery, wet conditions
Email resume and request an application to HR.email@example.com or fax resume to (817) 806-4591
Technician applicants may also apply in person at:
Mission Restaurant Supply
2524 White Settlement Rd.
Fort Worth, Texas 76107
Mon – Fri from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.