Physically Challenged Hand Sink, Wall Model, 14 x 16 x 6-1/4 Deep Bowl, No Faucet (3 Hole Punched)
This (7-PS-75) Stainless Steel Wall Mounted Hand Sink from Advance Tabco is an ideal sink for ADA compliant lavatories in commercial operations. This Hand Sink takes maximum advantage of its capacity thanks to its deep drawn sink bowl design and it was built to stand up to years of high-volume use with its seamless, one piece, and strong stainless steel construction. This Advance Tabco Standard Series Stainless Steel Hand Sink will work great for almost any commercial application.
|Ext. Length||24 Inches|
|Ext. Width||20 Inches|
|Ext. Depth||24 Inches|
|Ext. Height||13 inches|
|Stock||Factory Stock Item|
|Lead Time||3 Weeks|
|Certifications||NSF, USA, cCSAus|
|Faucet Centers||8 Inches|
|Sink Dimension||10 Inches x 14 Inches x 5 Inches|
This item ships from the manufacturer; departs in 3 Weeks.
Features & Benefits
- Keyhole bracket makes installation easier and the sink more stable once installed
- Sink bowl has a large radius and is rectangular in shape, maximizing capacity
- Sink is all TIG welded and constructed of one-piece, seamless stainless steel for durability
- ADA Compliant
- Sink bowl measures: 16" x 14" x 5"
- Satin finished
- Sink Only - faucet not included
- Three 1-3/8” diameter holes punched