Convection Oven with Manual Control, Stacked, Electric
This Stacked Electric Convection Oven (2-ASC-4E/STK) in Alto-Shaam's Platinum Series is the most durable and versatile commercial convection oven on the market. Platinum Series convection ovens feature rapid temperature recovery, balanced airflow, tough and innovative door closing mechanism and an overall heavy-duty all stainless steel construction that can take a beating.
Each oven features a high-efficiency 10,000 watt heating element to quickly recover from frequent momentary door openings. Alto-Shaam's Platinum Series Convection Ovens provide consistent, even heating throughout the cabinet thanks to its large heating elements and heavy duty fan motors. With this consistent cooking, high volume production and delicate baking can be done on any shelf, upper or lower.
This (2-ASC-4E/STK) Platinum Series Convection Oven will withstand harsh commercial use. A solid, welded construction and heavy gauge stainless steel stands up to extreme use. The tough constructed, heavy-duty dependent door closure system maintain a positive seal to keep heat trapped inside and integral welded one-piece hinge posts and bearings hold up under the stress of high volume use.
|Ext. Length||38 Inches|
|Ext. Depth||44-1/2 Inches|
|Ext. Height||68 Inches|
|Stock||Factory Stock Item|
|Lead Time||2 to 3 Weeks|
|Number of Ovens||2|
Benefits and Features
- Quick temperature recovery from door openings
- Balanced airflow for consistent baking on any rack
- Heavy-duty all stainless steel construction can withstand extreme use
- Innovative, tough door closing mechanism with dependent 60/40 door drive system
- Space saving stacking design provides greater cooking capacity with a smaller footprint
- Accommodates twelve (12) full-size sheet pans per oven
- Each oven has six (6) chrome plated wire shelves with 2 removable side racks and 12 shelf positions spaced at 1-3/4″
- Each oven is furnished with a 10,000 watt heating element and a heavy duty 1/4 hp, two-speed fan motor
- Control includes a 100F to 500F thermostat and a 60-minute count-down timer; each control features an oven cool-down function, oven-ready indicator light and audible signal