Warming Drawer, Three Drawer, Narrow, Electric
The Alto-Shaam 500-3DN Narrow Design Drawer Warmer uses Halo Heat to provide a better appearance, taste and longer holding life. The holding capability of Halo Heat preserves as much of the food product's natural moisture as possible without fans or harsh heating elements by using gentle radiant heat. Food's natural flavors and colors are preserved because it isn't washed out by water or heating elements and the consistent heat of Halo Heat avoids dramatic swings in temperature and humidity. Halo Heat means lower energy and water consumption, better quality food and minimized labor commitment.
Alto-Shaam's Drawer Warmers fit anywhere you need to keep production food items hot and conveniently within reach. These Heat Holding Drawer Warmers can be built into cabinets or counters with a trim kit (sold separately) or stacked to fit the specifications of your kitchen space. A digital control provides super quick heat recovery time by immediately sensing temperature drops.
This Free Standing Drawer Warmer features three drawers, each accommodates one (1) full-size food pan or about fifty (50) rolls or thirty-four (34) baked potatoes. Bring the 500-3DN Halo Heat Warming Drawers to your foodservice operation to keep hot production items moist, flavorful and conveniently within reach.
|Ext. Length||16-7/16 Inches|
|Ext. Depth||29-15/16 Inches|
|Ext. Height||26-3/16 Inches|
|Stock||Factory Stock Item|
|Lead Time||2 to 3 Weeks|
|Certifications||cULus, CE, Energy Listed cULus|
This item ships from the manufacturer; departs in 2 to 3 Weeks.
Features & Benefits
- Halo Heat technology uses radiant heat instead of water or heating elements to gently warm food and retain natural moisture, color and flavor
- Product moisture is retained without adding water
- Digital control senses temperature drops faster for super-fast heat recovery
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Narrow design can fit into tight spaces (16-11/16" wide)
- Extra-large pans for additional capacity
- Controls and displays include ON/OFF power switch, temperature up and down arrow keys, heat indicator light, temperature display key and digital display
- Four (4) stacking projections, located on the top, to allow stacking without the need of additional hardware
- Each drawer includes one (1) 12" x 20" x 6" stainless steel pan
- 60F to 200F temperature range