Slo Cook and Hold Oven, 40 lb. Capacity, Deluxe Control, Electric
The Alto-Shaam 500-TH/III Low Temperature Electronic Cook & Hold Oven is perfect for kitchens with tight space restrictions and allows for cooking by time or by probe with its deluxe controls. Halo Heat technology, powered by unique thermal cabling, is the heart of this Cook & Hold. The oven cavity is surrounded by gentle, precise heat to evenly cook your food. Halo Heat provides a better food appearance, taste and longer holding life, preserving as much of the food product's natural moisture, flavor and color as possible without fans or harsh heating elements.
The 500-TH/III Low Temperature Cook and Hold Oven can accommodate up to 40 pounds and 4 full size pans. Alto-Shaam's 500-TH/III Cook & Hold Oven will provide the highest quality product every time.
|Ext. Length||19 Inches|
|Ext. Depth||26-11/16 Inches|
|Ext. Height||33-1/2 Inches|
|Stock||Factory Stock Item|
|Lead Time||2 to 3 Weeks|
|Certifications||cULus, CE, Classified UL EPH|
|Number of Ovens||1|
|Warranty||One year standard warranty. Lifetime warranty on all Cook and Hold heating elements.|
This item ships from the manufacturer; departs in 2 to 3 Weeks.
Features & Benefits
- Halo Heat tenderizes even the toughest cuts of meat by activating their natural enzymes and significant moisture retention results in a longer holding life and extra servings from each item prepared
- Simple no-fuss cooking - programmable menu buttons and probe cooking require minimal operation time and fuss
- Cook, roast, re-heat and hold all in the same cabinet
- SureTemp maintains heat levels by immediately compensating for heat loss when the door is open
- Two (2) stainless steel side racks with eleven (11) pan positions on 1-3/8" centers, three (3) stainless steel wire shelves, and one (1) stainless steel drip pan with drain, one (1) external drip tray
- One (1) set of 3-1/2" casters - 2 rigid and 2 swivel with brake
- Deluxe controls consist of 4-digit LED display, ON/OFF key, cook temperature key, time control key, probe control key, hold temperature key, eight (8) programmable menu keys with locking capability and ability to set individual cook and hold parameters, hold mode count-up timer indicator lights and start key