Hot Food Storage Unit, 1 Compartment, (6) Full Size Pans, Electric
The Alto-Shaam 750-CTUS Hot Food Catering Holding Cabinet uses Halo Heat to provide a better appearance, taste and longer holding life. The holding capability of Halo Heat preserves as much of the food product's natural moisture as possible without fans or harsh heating elements by using gentle radiant heat. Food's natural flavors and colors are preserved because it isn′t washed out by water or heating elements and the consistent heat of Halo Heat avoids dramatic swings in temperature and humidity. Halo Heat means lower energy and water consumption, better quality food and minimized labor commitment.
A mainstay in high volume foodservice operations, Alto-Shaam's Heated Holding Cabinets maintain precise food temperatures within a closed environment. The 750-CTUS Undercounter Heated Holding Unit has French doors with two (2) positive latch door handles. This versatile design can be places on a countertop, under a counter or on casters or legs (sold separately) for floor placement.
The Alto-Shaam 750-CTUS Heated Holding Cabinet accommodates up to six (6) 12″ x 20″ full size pans. Bring the 750-CTUS Halo Heat Low Temp Holding Cabinet to your foodservice operation to keep hot food items moist, flavorful and conveniently within reach.
|Ext. Depth||26-3/8 Inches|
|Ext. Height||28-1/4 Inches|
|Ext. Length||29-3/4 Inches|
|Stock||Factory Stock Item|
|Lead Time||2 to 3 Weeks|
Benefits and Features
- Halo Heat technology uses radiant heat instead of water or heating elements to gently warm food and retain natural moisture, color and flavor
- Product moisture is retained without adding water
- Digital control senses temperature drops faster for super-fast heat recovery
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Holding temperature gauge monitors inside air temperature
- Flexible installation options
- Controls and displays include ON/OFF adjustable thermostat, one (1) indicator light and one (1) temperature gauge
- 60F to 200F temperature range
- French doors and manual temperature control
- Furnished with two (2) chrome plated side racks spaced at 3″ centers to hold full size sheet pans or can be furnished with optional chrome plated wire shelves for holding half size sheet pans and standard full size pans