Rotisserie Broiler, 36 - 42 Chicken Capacity, Gas
The AR-6G Vertical Gas Rotisserie from Alto-Shaam combines elegant European styling and design with heavy duty construction. The AR-6G provides a beautiful theater style effect for merchandising - bright flames dance as food turns and is viewed through the full front panel tempered glass doors for a dramatic presentation for guests. Three independently controlled adjustable thermostats control the high yield gas burners' open flames to broil foods on rotating skewers. Heavy cast iron radiant heat tiles capture heat and retain it to produce beautiful, evenly cooked meat and other foods.
Able to accommodate up to 42 chickens, the AR-6G Gas Rotisserie is a high volume roasting solution. The unit is supplied with six (6) stainless steel skewers, each with 37" of usable length. Interior lighting and magnetic glass doors add to the visual appeal of this Alto-Shaam Vertical Gas Rotisserie Oven.
|Ext. Length||62-15/16 Inches|
|Ext. Depth||32-5/8 Inches|
|Ext. Height||78-1/8 Inches|
|Stock||Factory Stock Item|
|Lead Time||2 to 3 Weeks|
This item ships from the manufacturer; departs in 2 to 3 Weeks.
Features & Benefits
- Independently controlled, cast iron thermal tiles provide efficient heat retention and delivery for perfectly evenly cooked meat
- Completely disassembles for easy cleaning
- Illuminated cooking chamber and illuminated "Rotisserie" sign draw customers' attention
- Attractive European design
- Capacity of 36 to 42 whole chickens (based on use of 2-1/4 to 2-1/2 pound chickens
- Black porcelain enamel exterior
- Six (6) removable stainless steel skewers, 37" of usable length each
- One (1) stainless steel drip tray
- Tempered glass doors with magnetic latch closure, heavy duty hinges, cool touch handles and door stops
- Motor activator switch for skewer rotation, ambient lamp switch, 2-hour cook timer and emergency shut-off button
- Three (3) cooking zones: top, middle, and bottom - each zone includes gas regulators controlling three (3) direct flame burners which are separated by cast iron heat tiles; burners offer a full range of heating from low to high flame
- Includes six (6) adjustable casters (4-1/4" to 5-1/4") - two (2) are locking