Street Vendor Commercial Popcorn Machine - 8 Oz
Pay homage to the original popcorn vending carts of the 19th century with Benchmark USA's 11080 8-Ounce Street Vendor Antique-Style Popcorn Machine. A commercial quality popcorn machine, the Street Vendor Popcorn Machine is a countertop model as-is or can be a cart style with the optional matching trolley. Complete with an old-maid drawer and a warming deck heated from the bottom, Benchmark's Street Vendor Popcorn Machine is as nifty as it is nostalgic.
|Ext. Width||21 Inches|
|Ext. Depth||18 Inches|
|Ext. Height||34 Inches|
|Stock||Factory Stock Item|
|Lead Time||3 to 5 Business Days|
|Yield||170 Qt. an hour|
This item ships from the manufacturer; departs in 3 to 5 Business Days.
Features & Benefits
- Popped corn is thoroughly heated from the bottom-up as opposed to a heating lamp that only warms the top-most layer of popcorn
- Easy-to-operate switch controls turn the warming deck and kettle on and off
- Designed to make field repairs uncomplicated and replacement parts are kept in inventory for quick delivery
- 8-ounce non-stick kettle pops 170 quarts per hour - constructed of thick-gauge, anodized aluminum for optimum heat transfer and features a durable, super-slick, easy-to-clean surface
- 50-watt base heating element
- Old-maid drawer collects un-popped kernels