have managed to create a line of worktop refrigerators, undercounter refrigerators, reach-in refrigeration and more that can rival any in the industry.
Hoshizaki Reach-Ins are not only consciously built considering the environment, but they can help make your operation a profitable one through their innovative designs and state-of-the-art technology. Here are the Top 10 Reasons we think you can profit from investing in a Hoshizaki Reach-In for your business:
1. ECO-FRIENDLY: The entire Commercial Series Line by Hoshizaki is ENERGY STAR® qualified!
2. WARRANTY: Hoshizaki has the best warranty in the industry with 3 year parts and labor + 5 year parts on compressor!
3. QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Hoshizaki Reach-Ins are made with quality stainless steel exteriors. For the professional series, reach-ins feature a total stainless steel interior. For the commercial series, reach-ins have a strong, seamless ABS liner that is easy to clean while resisting scratches and dents. These quality materials equate to a longer product life with increased durability.
4. AIR FLOW: Hoshizaki is engineered with a design of ducts and louvers creating a dynamic air flow which moves air from top to bottom and through every shelf, ensuring uniform cabinet temperatures throughout.
5. INSULATION: The cabinet and door insulation is 2-3/8 inch thick as opposed to the 2 inch thick insulation found in many similar models. This further ensures that temperatures are going to hold. All of Hoshizaki’s Reach-In Insulation is made of CFC Free, Foamed in Place Polyurethane, adding to its eco-friendliness.
6. TXV VALVE: Hoshizaki reach-ins have a refrigeration system equipped with a TXV Expansion Valve that controls the amount of refrigerant in proportion to the heat load. The result? Quick, efficient responses to temperature change.
7. INSTALLATION: Thanks to Hoshizaki’s 4” factory-mounted casters and newly lowered heights (under 80”), you can now roll in and install your refrigeration with ease while fitting it through standard door heights.
8. FIELD REVERSIBLE DOORS: Hoshizaki is the only manufacturer in the industry to have field reversible doors!
9. CERTIFICATIONS: Hoshizaki is ISO certified in addition to being an Energy Star Partner. Plus, Hoshizaki Reach-Ins have ANSI, NSF, UL and ETL listings.
10. FREE SHIPPING: Enjoy Free Shipping & Free Liftgate to your commercial address when you purchase a Hoshizaki Reach-In at Mission Restaurant Supply!