In Their Words - Ernie's Patio Bar
Austin Schlather, owner of Ernie's Patio Bar, was born and raised in Cibolo, Texas. When he was looking for an opportunity to utilize his entrepreneurial spirit, his family's property turned out to be a great option.
The property has been in Austin's family for generations. In the late 1800's, his family owned a grocery store on the property. About 30 years later, the family turned the building into a feather shop that made bows and arrows. Austin's grandfather then turned the property into a feedstore.
Now in 2021, it's a bar! Austin named the bar after his grandfather, Ernie, a former Justice of the Peace in Cibolo. Ernie's favorite drink, a bloody Mary, is a signature drink at his namesake bar. Austin and his team worked hard to create the perfect recipe that would make Ernie proud!
Ernie's offers a wide variety of drinks from frozen drinks to beer and wine to specialty drinks. Be sure to check out the great Happy Hour specials! The big patio allows for Ernie's to host permanent and rotating food trucks and feature live music.
As someone new to building a bar from the ground up, Austin was appreciative of the expertise and support that Mission offers. Mission was able to help Austin design the bar to making sure he was able to stick to his budget to advising on what supplies were essential!
Mission worked out to being a one stop shop for Austin. We are thrilled that we were able partnered with him on Ernie's Patio Bar!
Here are some of items that Ernie's Patio Bar partnered with Mission Restaurant Supply on:
- Leased Frozen Drink Machines and Ice Machines
- KRN18247 Insulated Ice Bin
- KRN1883C 3-Compartment Bar Sink
- CAMDSPR6148 6-Gallon Beverage Dispenser
- CAMSFC2452 CamSquare Lid (Fits 2 and 4 Qt)
- CAM4SFSCW135 Camwear 4 Qt CamSquare
- CREMP28550 Medium-Flow Chrome Tapered Liquor Pourer
- LIB1639HT 16-oz. Bar Mix Glass (2 Dozen)
- BRN57501 11-Inch Bar Spoon
- CARRP14 OptiClean All-Purpose Plate and Tray Peg Rack
- WINBML12K Interlocking Bar Mat Square
Watch the video here: