Chicken Piccata with Capers Recipe
Submitted by: Liza Lewis, Co-Owner
The Mission Family is excited to share with you their favorite recipes! Each month we will be featuring a recipe submitted by a Mission team member. We hope you enjoy! Did you make the recipe? Share your pictures using #MissionFamilyRecipes
- 4 (6 oz.) chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ cup white wine
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. capers
- 2 tsp. garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups spaghetti, cooked
- Place each chicken breast between 2 sheets of plastic wrap and pound to ½ inch thickness using a meat mallet or heavy skillet.
- Place flour in shallow dish and dredge chicken in flour.
- Heat butter and oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and cook for 3 minutes on each side or until brown.
- Remove chicken from pan. Keep warm.
- Add white wine, lemon juice, capers, and garlic to pan. Scrape pan to loosen brown bits. Cook for 2 minutes or until slightly thick. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Serve chicken with cooked spaghetti.
- THERMALLOY® 9.5" FRY PAN, NATURAL FINISH
- MALLET MEAT TENDERIZER, ALUMINUM
- FILM ROLL 12 X 2000 FEET
- CAMWEAR 2 QT CAMSQUARE
- 12" WOODEN SPOON
- SPATULA, UTILITY, 3.5 X 2 INCH BLADE
- MEASURING SPOON SET, STAINLESS STEEL
- MEASURING CUP SET, STAINLESS STEEL
- 8" BASICS® CHEFS KNIFE - BLACK HANDLE
- WHITE CUTTING BOARD, SAF-T-GRIP™
- 6 QT STAINLESS STEEL SAUCEPAN - INDUCTION READY