Double Rack Straight-Thru Dishwasher - Low Temp
This Model B Low Energy Door Type Dishmachine from CMA uses only .96 gallons of water per dishrack and is capable of washing 80 racks of dishes per hour. CMA's Model B is a low temperature dishwasher, using chemical sanitization methods to clean soiled dishes. A straight-thru design, racks of soiled dishes are loaded into one side and come out the other. This dishmachine features a pump purging system to rid its components of food debris and eliminate chemical carryover to the rinse cycle. A scrap accumulator tray keeps food from clogging up the drain system. The CMA B Model Low Energy Dishwasher will provide years of dependable, trouble-free dishwashing.
|Ext. Width||44-1/4 Inches|
|Ext. Depth||25-1/4 Inches|
|Ext. Height||60-1/2 Inches|
|Stock||Factory Stock Item|
|Lead Time||2 to 4 Business Days|
|Racks Per Hour||80|
|Water Usage||118.4 Gal. an hour|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts and Labor|
* Free Shipping where available.
This item ships from the manufacturer; departs in 2 to 4 Business Days.
Features & Benefits
- Auto start/stop for safe and simple operation
- Specially designed pull-pins allow upper and lower wash arms to be easily removed for cleaning
- 90-second cycle time
- 80 racks or 320 covers per hour
- All stainless steel construction for long product life
- Pump purging system and scrap tray protect from food and soil build-up
- 44″ wide
- 20-1/2″ door opening
- Double rack straight-thru style
- Includes 1 flat dishrack and 1 peg rack